Replies

• starrisonmclennon
    starrisonmclennon Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    i weigh-in every saturday morning so i'm usually in my pyjamas :D
  • jaynehayden83
    jaynehayden83 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I get weighed on a Monday morning fully clothed but try to wear the same things every week.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    I weigh in my bathroom.

nekkid.

Pictures or it never happened
  • microwoman999
    microwoman999 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Naked in the morning before breakfast
  • 3RachaelFaith3
    3RachaelFaith3 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    It seems like some people don't get that clothes, shoes weigh something. If your shoes make you weigh two pounds more, it's because those shoes weigh 2 lbs.....
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    I weigh in my bathroom.

nekkid.

You would love to see my supersuit.
  • jakedner
    jakedner Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I weigh first thing in the morning after I use the bathroom, so am typically in just my nightshirt & skivvies. Consistency is the key - always nekkid or always in the same clothes, etc.

Me too!!

Be consistent with attire and time of day. Before MFP, I used to weigh once a month, at the same time of the month, coinciding with the end of my cycle. I have gotten less hung up on having to perfectly recreate the exact experience each time and just track it weekly so I know how my choices are impacting my weight.

:smile:
  • AmyMgetsfit
    AmyMgetsfit Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    I weigh in once a week first thing on Friday mornings. After using the bathroom, I take off my jammies and am nakey before stepping on the scale. I usually get in my workout clothes afterwards and start my workout. I have also been know to weigh in again after the workout right before I hop in the shower, if I have really worked my butt off.
  • Rodderick89
    Rodderick89 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I used to weight in naked.. but the staff in Boots pharmacy got all stroppy about it for some reason... ;)
  • tvanhooser
    tvanhooser Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    In my birthday suit after morning elims and sometimes after exercise.
  • DaniJeanine
    DaniJeanine Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Always first thing in the morning--no clothes. And never the morning after eating a lot lol
  • mooglysmom
    mooglysmom Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Naked. After I go to the bathroom.
  • tinyzombie
    tinyzombie Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I do it naked, or in underwear and a sports bra, at most - always first thing in the morning, immediately after my bathroom break. I feel like it's best to do it first thing, not only because of it being more accurate (since you haven't eaten yet), but also because it helps to set the tone for the day: not down as much as I want? Gained a little back? Super strict day! Lost more than I expected? Awesome, super motivating and helps me stick to my plan better. :)
  • Songbirdcw
    Songbirdcw Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    consistency is the key. I weigh first thing in the morning after going to the bathroom lol

This! Me! :bigsmile:
  • MorbidMander
    MorbidMander Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Half nakkie in the morning. Always.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    I weigh in my bathroom.

nekkid.

You would love to see my supersuit.

Damn right I would. I'll make it rain

194904barack-make-it-rain_zps7cdda287.gif
  • Canderson58054
    Canderson58054 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I don't think it really matters as long as your consistent for example, same type of clothing, always with the same pair of shoes or no shoes and the same time of day.
  • Ari112233
    Ari112233 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I weigh at the gym so workout clothes. But take shoes off
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    I love it when the answers naked
  • PrincessMissDee
    PrincessMissDee Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I used to weight in naked.. but the staff in Boots pharmacy got all stroppy about it for some reason... ;)

BAHAHA this is exactly what I was going to say!

In all seriousness, I weigh the same scale at the same time of day & week. I use a height/weight/BMI reading. I used to weigh with shoes on, but once took them off and it made almost an inch difference to my height even though they were flat shoes!!

So now I weigh without shoes.