70 Pounds Lost - pics included

Options

Replies

• daydream_believer
    Options
    wow, you look absolutly incredible! it is inspirational that your change in attitude allowed you to make such an amazing change to your life. you should be so proud. x
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    You look great, I like to read the story and how you did it as well, so thank you for sharing that.:flowerforyou: You look gorgeous :smile:
  • mum212
    mum212 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    really one of those success stories you want to tell your friends about, first of all well done for sticking with it hard work really paid off you look really amazing and secondly your hair cut looks awsome and suits you x x
  • AnnaVee84
    AnnaVee84 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    What a transformation, congratulations on all of your hard work and thank you for sharing yourself and your story with us!! So inspirational!! :flowerforyou:
  • Floridakidd407
    Options
    Wow! That is amazing! I'm trying to loose 66-72lbs I already lost a little over two pounds. I really want to do insanity but I cannot afford the "website price" at the moment. I would love to know a website where I can get it for very cheap, or something. I'm very serious about losing this weight and very committed to doing anything "healthy" to archive my goals.
  • HanamiCosplay1
    Options
    wauw you are such an inspiration!
  • ashleighcollins89
    Options
    Amazing :)
  • harribeau2012
    harribeau2012 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for posting - your story resonates with me (up to the losing weight part!) and gives me hope xx
  • happyheart15
    happyheart15 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, and I love your haircut!
  • chatogal
    chatogal Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    you look amazing...what an inspiring story...brilliant!!:love:
  • clairehepple72
    clairehepple72 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!
  • irmaj78
    irmaj78 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My inspiration!! I have the same amount to lose and just started last week. Wish me luck. Way to go!! :happy:
  • fivecardstudpts
    fivecardstudpts Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    WOW! Congrats, you look awesome!
    Jessica
  • Belinda658
    Belinda658 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration Dana! Seriously! X
  • alilovesray
    alilovesray Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    thank you for posting this. I need to see long term dedication and long term results. I am reaching a year on MFP and have been been frustated with the scale and lack of clothing size dropage. :)
    I know I have to keep going. I plan to take a picture too that awesome.

Thanks again. This post really makes me want to keep going.
  • sheilaha1967
    sheilaha1967 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!! That is awesome!
  • itsmedicinalbacon
    Options
    great story!
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a transformation and a great inspiration to everyone. Well done
  • lizjjam
    lizjjam Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look fantastic and toned! wtg!! I wonder how alot of those cruel kids look nowadays, that´s always been my comfort.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!