100+ lbs lost w/PICS - next challange is Insanity

Options

Replies

• danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    You look INCREDIBLE!!! Well done! Best of luck with Insanity, I'm sure you will love it (I could only do one round!)
  • nancyaaa
    nancyaaa Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    wow great job!!!
  • MsNesha88
    Options
    Truly inspired! GREAT JOB!
  • bsuew
    bsuew Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Totally awsome job! You look great!
  • lika50
    lika50 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • admnmtpilot
    admnmtpilot Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    You look great! An absolute inspiration! Thanks for sharing!
  • littlewhittles
    littlewhittles Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Holy crap, you look like a different person. That's amazing. You've done wonderfully.
  • Synapze
    Synapze Posts: 499
    Options
    Awesome! You look great. :smile:
  • wannabtight
    wannabtight Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Congrats on successful new you!
  • larryc0923
    larryc0923 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You look fantastic. You are a role model and an inspiration to so many others. Congratulations and thank you for sharing.
  • mitsi94
    Options
    Amazing! Am I misunderstanding that you didn't do this by working out or are you saying that you just don't work out now? I have a long way to go and you are quite an inspiration here! I, too, look basically like your before pic. Good luck with insanity!

I did not actively workout. I was just more active. I did co-ed softball and volleyball. I did hunting, hiking, rafting, swimming, landscaping our yard, snow removal. Things I couldn't do before but could do as I became more fit.

Oh my gosh, you look like a totally different person! Your hard work definitely paid off! Way to go!

I love love love softball, it is my exercise of choice in the summer as well. I hate being stuck inside a gym, so I'm a lot like you and do sports and activities to burn calories rather than go to a gym to work out. The one thing I think I am missing a little is some type of weight lifting, but I am trying to find a way to incorporate that into my activities without a gym as well.

Congrats on your success!
  • bkelley32148
    bkelley32148 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!!
  • mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    wow your unreckonizable comparing the two photos
  • Funmiloves
    Funmiloves Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    corr blimey! Look at you lady! Great job *clap, clap, clap*!
  • Sako316
    Sako316 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You look stunning! I see these transformations and it keeps me going!
  • NanaWubbie
    NanaWubbie Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Beautiful job!
  • Bonella
    Bonella Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Your hard work has really paid off. You are a very pretty young woman. :-)
  • jejeremiah
    jejeremiah Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration!! Great work!!
  • chigby77
    chigby77 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look great! And still getting after it! How is the Crohns handling the dieting?
  • jejeremiah
    jejeremiah Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Also, my mother has hashimoto's, and I too am likely to inherit it. After my first born I became Hypo, was medicated for five years, took myself off the meds and became vegan and lost 35 lbs (and took a bunch of thyroid stimulating supplements) and fixed my thyroid. I had all normal blood work (which totally surprised the Docs, they didn't believe I could do it without medication) until after my second born... now I'm way back up there in weight and on the verge to being hypo again. All this to say, is there any medial reason you decided to go gluten free, or did you just try it to see how it would help you lose weight?? I don't want to go gluten free, but if it helps with thyroid issues, I will!! Also, examples of what you eat would be great... I am at a loss when it comes to cutting out wheat!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!