100+ lbs lost w/PICS - next challange is Insanity

Options

Replies

• montanadanni
    montanadanni Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    That is not you! I don't believe it! .... Just kidding, wow! How awesome! Now there is some inspiration! Great for you!

Believe me when I look at those old photos of myself I want to cry, I also can hardly see myself in that person... it is so strange
  • montanadanni
    Options
    You look great!! And speaking from experience, staying active during your pregnancy really does make it easier to "bounce" back into shape after delivery (and women who workout during pregnancy are more likely to have easy deliveries). I am 9 months post partum from my second baby and I am thinner than I was when I got pregnant the second time. ... now I am working on getting to my size before I got pregnant the first time... :)

I am on week 2 of Insanity myself. If you want to add me feel free.

This is great to hear! I will definitely add you:) Thanks!
  • ambervaldez79
    ambervaldez79 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • bethFromDayton
    bethFromDayton Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Your hard work and dedication has really paid off! Congratulations! (And good luck on the baby front)
  • montanadanni
    Options
    You look like a new person on the outside! Do you feel different inside too? You look beautiful. Congratulations on your fantastic results.

Actually I haven't changed to much on the inside. The only thing that did change is that I have a bit more self confidence in my appearance. Other than that I am still the same person.
  • Bootjockey
    Bootjockey Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Hey, you look AMAZING!!! You've made an incredible change, and I'm so happy for you!!!

You're an inspiration! Congratulations on all your hard work!!!

Keep up the great work!

-David / BootJockey
  • Snackman88
    Snackman88 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! If you're happy, I am. Now did you just say INSANITY?! That is a GREAT program. I did it last Summer and got great results. I started it up again and can't wait. I'm actually going to do it here in a few. You look great now imagine if you did Insanity. No one will mess with you! lol
  • crunchybubblez
    crunchybubblez Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    STATS:
    Height: 5'4 3/4"
    Frame size: Large
    Body shape: Hourglass
    Heaviest weight: 259
    Goal weight: 150
    Today's weight: 145

OMG! This almost exactly me!
    Only difference is my starting weight was 249.
    I'm going to add you if you don't mind.
  • TodayYesterday
    TodayYesterday Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! What a transformation. You look lighter than what your weight is. You also look much younger. Congratulations & good luck with Insanity.
  • teenasbody
    teenasbody Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING :-)
  • j4m8
    j4m8 Posts: 32
    Options
    Awesome job! What an inspiration!!
  • rwhyte12
    rwhyte12 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • rwhyte12
    rwhyte12 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    How long did it take you?
  • dems11
    dems11 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ladyoflb
    ladyoflb Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I have a question: You mention you have Crohn's does a high protein diet agrivate that at all? My spouse is recently diagnosed with Crohn's and a heavy protein diet sometimes seems to agrivate it, but we are not 100% certain it is the protein. Any insight will be helpful. THANKS:)
  • mhorn2142
    mhorn2142 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    OMG! so amazing. I am 40 lbs from where you are right now and cant wait to see the 150 mark. These last 40 lbs are really making it hard. I do not have any health conditions so hats off to you for being so strong. I have lost 115 lbs so far but 4o more to go is still a long way off. I am really so impressed with all you have accomplished not to mention you look amazing. :-)
  • BldHny2002
    BldHny2002 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    How long did all of this take you to lose?

Because, dayum.
    You look totally different and holy crap, girl. You's tiny.
  • kfesta52
    kfesta52 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Yup, came on here to say just that (Anna Paquin look-alike). And that you look GREAT!!!! :)
  • YoYo1951
    YoYo1951 Posts: 370
    Options
    absolutely stunning. What a difference you have made with yourself. Thank you for sharing, very motivational. Be proud:drinker:
  • rgohm
    rgohm Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!