Is $1200 enough?

Options

Replies

• etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    if i only want $1100, that's my business. you shouldn't judge me. $1100 is enough for me. i just don't have room in my wallet for more than that.

Get a bigger wallet! lol!

stop bullying me!

steals lunch money
  • horses7777
    Options
    It is all about the way your money is broken down into bills. $1200 in $10s is not as much as $1200 in $100s. Your wallet needs quality money, not empty bills.
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I know loads of people who exist on a lot less than this, but they usually fail, so I say definitely need to earn this at least, but for great success you would be best to follow the link below:

http:in-place-of-a-good-living-wage-map.com

Oh and nearly forgot

:flowerforyou:

Ha, Ha! Love it!!
  • PottsvilleCurse1925
    Options
    It's good for an hour or so at a strip club. GOTTA MAKE IT RAIN MAN!
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    Its not how much money you make but how you use it. I think that is plenty personally, and yes I live in an apartment with room mates and fend for myself. Take out money as cash, then separate it and put it wear you need it so you know where it is going! I have an envelope for rent, electric, cable, groceries, gas, savings, entertainment, etc. You can also have a "blow" envelope that is the money for you to blow on what ever you want! Budgeting is the key, and that will be plenty. Go to this page (my church is great on advice, they gave lessons on budgeting to make life easier) Print out the sheets (especially the quick start- that is mostly what I use to organize where I am putting my money) And stick to it! If you have any questions feel free to message me! :)

Here is the link---> http://www.prairieheights.com/get-budgeting-tools-here

$1200 is not enough for all this activity. Please don't hurt yourself by continuing to think 1200 will meet all your needs.
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    It is all about the way your money is broken down into bills. $1200 in $10s is not as much as $1200 in $100s. Your wallet needs quality money, not empty bills.

Fill your wallet with quality money! I cannot emphasize this enough. This is what it takes to be elite.
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    Before taxes or after?

This ^^ It will make a big difference in your net. Will you be netting below $1200?
  • carryingon
    carryingon Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    For my four children and I to live off of for a month yes it's enough. Paypal is okay:flowerforyou:
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    If you're really petite...
  • fresh_start59
    fresh_start59 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    if i only want $1100, that's my business. you shouldn't judge me. $1100 is enough for me. i just don't have room in my wallet for more than that.

I think you could use some accountability. You should send me your bank account number so I can keep tabs on how you much you deposit each week, and maybe comment now and then on those frivolous expenditures. I've heard rumors that you've been spending money on candy.
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options
    I suggest you figure out your TME - Total Money Expenditure minus no more than 20%
    But, never ever go below you BME - Basic Monetary Expenses

there are some calculators at www.gimmeallurmoney.com to help you figure that out
  • Beleg
    Beleg Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    is it enough to pay my house payment every month yes. would it pay my car payments insurance and gas a month yes. would it pay for groceries for a family of 4 for a month yes. would it pay my phone bill for an entire year yes. it all depends on what you want it to be enough for.
  • harrietlg
    Options
    no, this is how much I earn, I can't afford to rent anywhere then pay bills and groceries on top, i live with my parents because of it! if it was £1200 a month then that would be different as it's £500 more than $1200 translates to.
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    DamnImASexyBitch Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure you can buy a hooker for less than that.
  • xcarbonix
    Options
    Don't listen to any of these crazies; A good hooker is priceless.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    I don't know how you could live on $1200/day. You need at least $2100 a day.

The question is, should you earn back the money you spend?
    QFT
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    Nope. Need about $4000 more.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

Fill your wallet with quality money! I cannot emphasize this enough. This is what it takes to be elite.

QFT roflmao
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    Can't live on that the rest of your life.
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    Have you tried $500? I hear there is something you can take that will help you pay for everything you need on it.