What will YOU do when you reach your goal weight?!

Options

Replies

• Psalm17v22
    Psalm17v22 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I reached my goal weight over 2 months ago. I've never been good at maintaining it so that's been my goal. To stay at my goal weight!

God bless,
    Karen
  • ApexLeader
    ApexLeader Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    twins
  • Lyssa62
    Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    LOL -- when I hit it-- I made a new goal..then when I hit that. I SHOPPED. Now I've set just a mini goal ..just to see if I can get there. I figure then I will have about a 7 lb comfort zone.
  • GetHotIn2014
    GetHotIn2014 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Tattoo, belly button piercing, and start planning my wedding!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    When I reached my goal weight, I set new goals that had nothing to do with the scale.

And I got a new tattoo.
  • xXxHBICxXx
    xXxHBICxXx Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    WHEN I get to my GW my hubby is taking me on a shopping spree at my favorite store and i'm thinking about getting my tongue or belly button pierced =D I am so excited!!!! I'm 20 pounds away from my goal and I can no wait to reach it!
  • tridiv
    tridiv Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Start training for parkour :)
  • casi_ann
    casi_ann Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I want to go to a photographer/spa in my area that gives you you the works. They give you a hair cut, paint your nails and toe nails, massage, facial, make up… sort of a girls day. Then they take pictures of you like you are a model. You end up with quality pictures of yourself. Than I'm going to frame that picture and put it up to remind me to stick to this for the rest of my life. I'm also going to make sure i get a picture of my husband with me.
  • Richie2shoes
    Richie2shoes Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Probably start saving to have surgery removing the excess skin.
  • lioness803
    lioness803 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Buy new clothes! I'm hoping to lose about 3 dress sizes by my birthday in august, so I'll get a shopping spree as my bday gift
  • lmerner
    lmerner Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    My plan is to stay focused on maintaining,

BUT to knock off at least one of the items on my bucket list as reward for reaching goal weight!

Zip lining somewhere exotic despite the fact I am scared to death of heights!
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Buy a Speedo, then flip a coin, based on the outcome of the flip I will either go to the South of France in a Speedo or go skydiving in a Speedo.
  • RiverMelSong
    RiverMelSong Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Go shopping!! I'm already saving about €50 per month for when I reach my goal! (The total should be around €500!) Which is extra motivation in itself, wouldn't want all that money to go to waste :p
  • veggieshark
    veggieshark Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    When I reach my goal fitness level I'll probably go to the beach without wanting to die
  • Amy62575
    Amy62575 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I will prance around naked, singing, "Dontchya wish your girflriend was hott like me?! Dontchya?"

:bigsmile:

(only around the house though)
  • brainyblonde30
    Options
    I will wear my dream dress to prom, and wear a two piece bikini this summer!
  • Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    boob lift. let nature do what it wanted when I was prego, but I want my boobs back
  • harric88
    harric88 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hopefully not what I did last time - decide I was a bit too thin plan to put 2lb back on then 28lb later go "ooooh f*$k that didn't work out did it" :D .... I plan to increase my calories and start reintroducing treats into my life and nag my bf to never let me get fat again :D
  • joe2626
    joe2626 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Plan a chest piece tattoo to celebrate the lack of moobs then bulk up eating clean, I expect.