71lbs down! Progress!

Options
So I'm usually the one scrolling through this section and wishing I was posting here. Well, now I am going to! I made an account years ago but didn't REALLY start using it until October 1st. Today is February 2nd. I started at 223 and today I weighed in at 152.4 ! I have exercised my butt off & ate healthy. Yes, I had meals where I just ate whatever. Yes, I had break downs. Yes, I work at Coffee Bean and ate pastries. But for the most part, I wanted this more than anything I've ever wanted ! I am two pounds away from what USED to be my UGW.

SW: 223 but probably higher unfortunately!
GW: 170
UGW: 150

Now:
GW: 150
UGW:136

I'm 5'5 by the way! && This was my first half marathon on January 20th, 2013. Here's to a good year guys! & I hope you didn't mind me posting a progress post vs. a final post!! But I will when I get to 136:] Hope my picture worked!

BTW it took a lot for me to post this, I have been so embarrassed by my weight, I was even to embarrassed to start going to the gym. but to the good part, the part I'm sure you are all looking for, my picture:

1tsyti.jpg

Replies

• likeA_boss
    likeA_boss Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    perfect:glasses:
  • gonzal15
    gonzal15 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You go girl!
  • beanaj
    beanaj Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh!! Amazing! :noway:
    I'm so impressed, you look GREAT.
  • Ghette
    Ghette Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    :drinker: To you! Can't wait to see your final post. You've done so awesome!
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Fantastic.....you look great! Congratulations :smile:
  • Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    well done you look great
  • Happyme2009
    Happyme2009 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Very nice and encouraging , thanks for posting! Good job!
  • Cynduck
    Cynduck Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Great job!!! I think progress pics are very motivating. Thanks for sharing.
  • petersonabt
    petersonabt Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    you look great!! and congrats on the marathon that's really awesome!
  • brittamh
    brittamh Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Great job! you look amazing!
  • sasbw27
    sasbw27 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job! Very inspiring! Thanks!
  • Sneaky__B
    Sneaky__B Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I can't believe you did that in 4 months - that is AMAZING!! It really shows me what is possible and what a dope I've been since I just want to lose 20 but really just keep gaining and losing the same 5. Thank you for posting - it was a good kick in the pants for me. Keep up the fantastic work & good luck on the last part of your journey!!
  • life99joy
    life99joy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You started in Oct 2012? so you lost all this weight in 4 months - that's unbelievable!!! awesome job.
  • TinkerBelly65
    Options
    WOW thats great!!!:happy:
  • bkelley32148
    bkelley32148 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • SeekingOne54
    SeekingOne54 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Well done! Just the inspiration I needed today. Thanks for posting!!
  • goody2shews
    goody2shews Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! I do have to say, you have awesome legs. Even your before pic legs are awesome!
  • Port47
    Port47 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I just started my journey one week ago....same height and 220lbs...you have given me such hope....now i must get moving my butt more....you look amazing....
  • Lauralei36
    Lauralei36 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Well done you look great!
  • creeperlegume
    creeperlegume Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!