• Ultragirl2374
    Ultragirl2374 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Great job!! Thank you for the inspiration,,,
  • Ultragirl2374
    Ultragirl2374 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Great job!! Thank you for the inspiration,,,

Oops! Sorry for the duplicate post! You've done so well I had to say it twice! Haha!
  • kristafb
    kristafb Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I am totally blown away by your success!!! To lose that amount of weight in that short of time is really impressive. I'd love to add you, I could use the inspiration.
  • tynahhhh
    tynahhhh Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You look great!! That's amazing! When I reached 221 is when I really started to give a ****. So that's cool to see you do it at a similar number! Very inspiring.
  • Amellej
    Amellej Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats!
  • likeA_boss
    likeA_boss Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I exercised almost everyday. When I was tired I would add on at least a minute more of running when I thought I was dying. Everytime I pushed myself a little more. Then I started incorporating weights at least 3x a week, that definitely helped to start budging the scale faster! I try to eat veggies a lot and found my favorite foods but made a healthier version. For example, instead of eating pizza I would bake zucchini and put sauce with cheese. MMMM. I gave up soda. I gave up junk food. I made sure I was active. EVen when I worked out in the morning, I'd take my son to the park and run around with him. I switched up my workouts a lot, running, swimming, zumba, biking, hiking, whatever I could get my hands on. And when I didn't have time, I MADE time.

But most importantly, I learned, "No thank you," ! & I tried to stick to 1200 calories if I could but if I was hungry, guess what? I ate! Because that was my bodys way of telling me I needed more fuel for what I was doing. I started with one cheat DAY a week... realized I was reversing my whole weeks progress. So I Switched to a meal twice a week. Then a meal once a week. And now its just when the occasion calls for it, about once to two times a month. I dont need it and I don't want it ! I honestly just gave up bad stuff and worked my butt off and listened to my body. It craved being healthy, and having my half marathon was definitely something to work towards! So I DID! Good luck everyone, you can do it!! Sorry if this was long but I have gotten people asking me more and more and I just want to be helpful!
  • skelleytons
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job!
  • NewMomNewME24
    NewMomNewME24 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing. It gives me hope that you are exactly where I would love to be. I feel like crap today, but you have inspired me to push through it and keep going. AMAZING!!!
  • yelliezx
    yelliezx Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job!!! You're an inspiration.
  • Linda916
    Linda916 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    So, your secret is no secret! Yep, that's what I have been finally coming to grips with! So happy for your success at becoming more healthy for your child and yourself. Seems like the weight loss is a bonus! :flowerforyou:
  • samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! My friend just ran the tinker bell too! :)
  • angie2673
    Options
    So I'm usually the one scrolling through this section and wishing I was posting here. Well, now I am going to! I made an account years ago but didn't REALLY start using it until October 1st. Today is February 2nd. I started at 223 and today I weighed in at 152.4 ! I have exercised my butt off & ate healthy. Yes, I had meals where I just ate whatever. Yes, I had break downs. Yes, I work at Coffee Bean and ate pastries. But for the most part, I wanted this more than anything I've ever wanted ! I am two pounds away from what USED to be my UGW.

SW: 223 but probably higher unfortunately!
    GW: 170
    UGW: 150

Now:
    GW: 150
    UGW:136

I'm 5'5 by the way! && This was my first half marathon on January 20th, 2013. Here's to a good year guys! & I hope you didn't mind me posting a progress post vs. a final post!! But I will when I get to 136:] Hope my picture worked!

BTW it took a lot for me to post this, I have been so embarrassed by my weight, I was even to embarrassed to start going to the gym. but to the good part, the part I'm sure you are all looking for, my picture:

1tsyti.jpg

Wow! No words. How did you lose your belly fat too fast? Just curious!

Great job :smile:
  • nuemmedigg
    nuemmedigg Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    You are so amazing! My daughter just ran the Miami marathon, and i hope to be ready to join her in a year's time. You prove that it can be done :)
  • kmc979
    kmc979 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    congrats! you should be very proud of yourself!
  • likeA_boss
    likeA_boss Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Wow! No words. How did you lose your belly fat too fast? Just curious!

Great job :smile:

I ran a lot! haha ran my butt off! & watched what I ate. Because I realized something important but obvious to most, that it isn't so much how many calories you eat, its also what you put in you! I am getting closer to my goal weight and when I'm there I want to tone more, which I have a lot to do especially in the belly area! But definitely running, stair master, etc. I wasn't really targeting any specific part of my body, just overall health[:
  • nevareg
    nevareg Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing!! You rock, girl!!
  • Gusman14
    Options
    Congrats! You rock!!!
  • cynbreau
    cynbreau Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Great job!
  • suemcmurry
    suemcmurry Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    congrats!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!