100lbs gone - pics included

Options
midnite81
midnite81 Posts: 162 Member
So I've managed to lose 100lbs :) Well actually, I've now lost 101 lbs, but who's counting! lol. Funnily enough, my actual first major milestone is 105lbs which equates to 7 and a half stone, this will get me to 18st (252lbs). I've had many smaller milestones but I don't set myself small goals!

Here is a (rather unattractive) picture of me at my heaviest or near enough to;
8439769003_212e3db7bf.jpg

This is a front profile of where I'm at now - 101 lbs down from the above pic :)
8440856308_0124a61157.jpg

Side profile (just to prove I need to lose more weight - or rather fat)
8440856230_ee7f7e79ef.jpg

Anyway to celebrate my fat loss, I bought myself a new shirt which currently is slightly on the tight side (deliberately) to give me an incentive to carry on losing fat. Even though the pic might look like it fits, I wouldn't be able to sit down in it and it is a bit too tight for comfort but it won't be long :) PLUS! I love that I can go and buy clothes in stores and not have to order 'tents' off the internet. I'm afraid to say I've become a bit of a girl when it comes to buying clothes and shopping! lol (Also forgot to smile in this pic! - So much concentration lol) (Also, in between jean sizes again (dang!))
8439787799_4380cecc36.jpg

Never in a million years did I ever think I could lose this weight. So proud of myself :)

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!