*** Runners' Team * 50+ and 100+ Miles in February *

Options
2013-White-Banner-FULLGROUP-JAN.PNG

Hi Runners,

~~ Last Winter Month - Who is in for a February Mileage Challenge? ~~

There is a 50 miles running mileage minimum, but we aim for 100 miles, or more - our record is a 300 miles goal!

We have a 80 runners max for efficient mileage keeping.

*** Checking-in/Joining:
To join, just state your goal mileage, and then check in periodically and let us know what you have done for the day, or if you have a race coming up (I am a race junky!). But don't forget to always report on your total running mileage so it is easier to keep track of mileage.

If you like a mileage ticker, here is a "how to thread" describing how to set up and update your ticker:
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/413332-runners-team-s-howtos

*** Running Mileage:
We only count *running* mileage. Some of us count mileage that is equivalent to running such as the mileage on the ARC trainer or the elliptical. Make sure the elliptical mileage is equivalent to your running mileage (you may consider using "time" on the elliptical and use that to convert to mileage).

*** Where to post:
In this (A) thread or in the (B) group check-in threads below at the appropriate end date (or both A and B).
A. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/878837--runners-team-50-and-100-miles-in-february
B. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/660-runners-team-challenge-x-miles-in-a-month (please join the group first)

*** When and Frequency:
We will have check-ins at least once a week on Sundays (see dates on the spreadsheet). It refreshes as the month progresses. Please post updates least once weekly on or before the Sunday check in either the A or B threads or both.

Feel free to update us more ~~ because is fun to hear from you and what you are accomplishing - your updates help us begin inspired.

*** Hall of Fame :
Here you can find your results from previous months:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/411286-hall-of-fame

*** Current: February Spreadsheet & Trophy & Legend:

To refresh the spreadsheet -> click the refresh button on your browser, or try CTRL+R then CTRL + F5 a couple of times if you are using the Windows OS, or replace the CTRL key with Command key if you are on a MAC, or, Command+R and then Command+Shift+R on a MAC.
( --- refresh browser for latest copy --- )
2013-February-Check.PNG
2013-Legend.PNG
2013-02-Trophy-275.PNG

Replies

• cls_333
    cls_333 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Hi Cooriander, this is my first month doing this, but can you put me down for 180 for February? So far, 26 miles. Thanks!
  • j_courter
    j_courter Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    2/2/13- i got 3 miles done before my treadmill revolted and broke down. :sad: i guess i ran it to death! (hopefully it's just a drive belt... it feels like the running belt stops moving whenever i step on. argh!)

exercise.png
  • Duck_Puddle
    Duck_Puddle Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    8.63 today

WTD & MTD 14.80
  • meeaham
    meeaham Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    Happy Sunday everyone! Go NINERS!!! =)

Ran 3 miles yesterday and today is my rest day!

exercise.png
  • Cooriander
    Cooriander Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    j_courter said:

2/2/13- i got 3 miles done before my treadmill revolted and broke down. :sad: i guess i ran it to death! (hopefully it's just a drive belt... it feels like the running belt stops moving whenever i step on. argh!)

exercise.png

): sorry! hope you can get it fixed. I Had mine fixed by teh same people I purchsed it from, (for free - but I gave a nice tip).
  • Cooriander
    Options
    cls_333 said:

Hi Cooriander, this is my first month doing this, but can you put me down for 180 for February? So far, 26 miles. Thanks!

Yay, welcome :flowerforyou:
  • Cooriander
    Options
    Check :tongue:
  • pafagel
    pafagel Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Fri 3.1, Sat 4 and Sun 7.4 miles.
    exercise.png

Coor, I hope organizing thees challenges isn't stealing to much of your time, you have a lot on you plate right now. I'm sending lots of healing vibes to your family:heart:
  • Carlton_Banks
    Carlton_Banks Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Ran 3 miles Fri, 8.48 Sat.

exercise.png
  • Runner_Bob
    Runner_Bob Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Total for Week 1 = 14 miles

Thanks!
    Bob
  • shellyb2017
    shellyb2017 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Week 1: 8 miles

Total for February 2013: 8 miles
  • Yvette22Hernandez
    Yvette22Hernandez Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Ok, I'm going to give this a try...first timer. Week one 10, getting over the flu and looking tto get back into action. I'll try 50 for my first time and see how I progress from there. Did my first full marathon a few months ago, and I'm ready to start bringing up my mileage again and possibly get my long runs consistently between 10- 15 miles. So this will be a good motivator.
  • Cooriander
    Options
    Check, and welcome Yvette22Herna :drinker:
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    am I too late to join? I'm in for 130 miles if that's okay!

31 miles so far in Feb
  • elfpearl
    elfpearl Posts: 191
    Options
    5 miles today, 25 MTD. :)
  • lorierin22
    lorierin22 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Hope it's not too late to join. Put me down for 50 if there is still room :)

2/3: 1.25 miles

MTD: 1.25 miles
  • Cooriander
    Options
    Check :smile:
  • CarsonRuns
    CarsonRuns Posts: 3,039 Member
    Options
    F - 6
    S - 8.3
    S - 12.2

WTD - 26.4
    MTD - 26.4
  • Cooriander
    Options
    Check (update after checking other threads) :tongue:
  • Cooriander
    Options
    said pafagel:
    Fri 3.1, Sat 4 and Sun 7.4 miles.
    exercise.png

Coor, I hope organizing thees challenges isn't stealing to much of your time, you have a lot on you plate right now. I'm sending lots of healing vibes to your family:heart:

Actually it gives me something else to do, it helps (: thanks for the vibes, my mother will move in with us in a few weeks. it will certainly be a new experience. but I think it will be OK. :smile: