I Did It! I hit my GOAL!!! Lots of pics!

Options

Replies

• tinassofit
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! Fabulous!!! You were beautiful then, but you look stunning now!
  • LilysMama0109
    Options
    That's great I am still too self conscious to post a picture of myself but I will eventually. Congratulations on being the person you want to be. Very inspiring.
  • Lauralei36
    Lauralei36 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, what a transformation!
  • jsagagon
    jsagagon Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You are AMAZING! :smile:
  • Ferfey02
    Options
    You Look Wow!
  • Mpol2
    Mpol2 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I love that you did all this with such a great attitude and without shame. You look and are wonderful.
  • StefPayne
    StefPayne Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look great and so happy!!!
  • missmegan831
    missmegan831 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    You look 10 years younger!! Great dedication, thanks so much for sharing your journey
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,688 Member
    Options
    Thankyou very much for sharing your story!!! It has inspired me to spend the next six months with a positive attitude. I think I'll start a daily count down like you did until close to the time when I'll be having surgery:)
  • amandanewb
    amandanewb Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing this with us! Congratulations, you are very inspiring!
  • NatashaVR
    Options
    You look WONDERFUL!!! AWESOME JOB!! Keep it up!! You look beautiful!!
  • pattydi
    pattydi Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You truely inspire me everyday! Thank you for being my friend and for sharing your story! Such a beautiful lady inside and out! Much love and someday soon I'll figure out how to post pictures on here so I can share my journey too!
  • Celeigh12
    Celeigh12 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look wonderful!
  • Paulette0706
    Paulette0706 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    You look great, such a transformation. It was good to hear your story too, sure it will inspire and motivate others.
  • NaomiJFoster
    NaomiJFoster Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    Teal dress = Va va va voom!!

OMG it's so pretty!!! And it fits you so perfectly! I hope you had a great time at that event and that your confidence was soaring.
  • wannabtight
    wannabtight Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Super job, very motivating!!!:drinker:
  • Dollymaker
    Dollymaker Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT.....thank you for sharing your story here with us.....WOW!!! I really, really want to be a success story one day; what an inspiration you are!
  • lousoulbody
    lousoulbody Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    You ROCK! in that blue dress!! Congratulations, you look amazing!

Cheers!:bigsmile:
  • PSDWilliams
    Options
    You look amazing! Healthy and glowing. Wow. Wonderful job and thanks so much for sharing your story. I'm feeling freshly inspired, and heading out for a nice long walk grateful for my pain free knees!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!