And keep them you should. Glad to see them back
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    Boom.

Ah lawd...so much win there.
  • MUSTLOSENOW55
    Options
    I workout cuz its healthy for my body... thanks for the concern tho!
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    Is this the song that never ends? Does it go on and on my friends?

This is
    5913153267_f25fe5072e_z.jpg

all I have to add to this thread.

tumblr_mbnga92wan1r3bti6o1_500.gif
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    Honey you have a butt not a booty. You will be fine.
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    I didn't post that pic on a thread, asking for everybody's opinion though, now did I? THAT is what I'm talking about, you seem to have missed the point by just a little...

Pretty sure the point has been had over and over.. and over.
    I was simply making an observation about people judging other people based on pictures when they have worse ones up for show on the internet. Hypocrisy at its finest.

I never asked for ppl's opinions, or started threads about it. That was my beef, not posting hot pics. Nothing wrong with being hot, just with begging ppl to pay attention to you and compliment you for it.

Asking if a pair of workout pants look ok is a big jump to begging. You are just a hater

I don't see anything to hate on....

Snap!
  • REDI4CHANGE60
    Options
    I didn't post that pic on a thread, asking for everybody's opinion though, now did I? THAT is what I'm talking about, you seem to have missed the point by just a little...

Pretty sure the point has been had over and over.. and over.
    I was simply making an observation about people judging other people based on pictures when they have worse ones up for show on the internet. Hypocrisy at its finest.

I never asked for ppl's opinions, or started threads about it. That was my beef, not posting hot pics. Nothing wrong with being hot, just with begging ppl to pay attention to you and compliment you for it.

I think alongcameMolly (or whatever) is actually craving more attention than the original poster. Otherwise why would she be so rude and catty AND not just drop it and walk away? OP, the pants looked fine ... keep 'em and enjoy your workouts!
  • Emma_Problema
    Emma_Problema Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Bahaha. I absolutely love how I missed all this drama. To get laid.

tumblr_m9lp23ljfc1qzwnn8.gif
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Bahaha. I absolutely love how I missed all this drama. To get laid.

tumblr_m9lp23ljfc1qzwnn8.gif

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • fitfreakymom
    fitfreakymom Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Women are mean hands down, when I was obese I thought the fit women looked at me in a negative way and I did not trust them around my hubby and now that I am alot smaller i am the one that the over weight women give the dirty looks to and the comments lol eather way there is alaway going to be insecure people and jealous people in the world and I do find that on the internet it is worse because you can say what you want and never meet the person you are comenting to.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    disappointment.jpg
  • BondBomb
    BondBomb Posts: 1,781 Member
    Options
    So did the mods remove 1/2 of this conversation or is it with someone I have on ignore? I have no idea lol.
    The OP deactivated though. That kinda sucks.
  • LaviMc
    LaviMc Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Where's the pic???
  • fuzzieme
    fuzzieme Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Women are mean hands down, when I was obese I thought the fit women looked at me in a negative way and I did not trust them around my hubby and now that I am alot smaller i am the one that the over weight women give the dirty looks to and the comments lol eather way there is alaway going to be insecure people and jealous people in the world and I do find that on the internet it is worse because you can say what you want and never meet the person you are comenting to.

I found that too :( shame. Judgement and jealousy; some people but mostly female, will find any excuse to exorcise these toxic and ugly traits. Finding it less of a problem as I get closer to 30 though so hopefully it fades with age
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options

Punctuation is your friend.