Male, 37 y/o, 6ft4, 7 months time, 75lbs lost (with pics)

Options

Replies

• quietasariot
    quietasariot Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Oh my : )

Umm... what she said!
  • Reginald14
    Options
    Damn dude, you inspire me. Would it be ok if I added you and maybe you could give me a few tips?
  • mayerrocks
    mayerrocks Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Seriously amazing results! This is very inspiring! Thanks for sharing, and good luck to you!
  • anne2605
    anne2605 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    A-MAY-ZING! I can sense your confidence growth shining through your pics. Well done (and in 7 months).
  • freeda1987
    freeda1987 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    wow! i cant believe how much you have shrunk in the little amount of time you had done it over! well done you x
  • fit4life626
    fit4life626 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    KMS1320,

One question: did you use any supplements? I, too, am trying to keep my lbm by taking in the necessary protein but the more weight I lose, the smaller I feel my muscles are getting. I do two a days sometimes: cardio in morning and wts at night, each body part 1x/week with 1 rest day. I drink a protein shake with bcaas immediately after each session. I would love to know what you think about meal timing, macros, etc.

Thanks, and btw, like all the other women have already said, congrats on your radical change!!
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a transformation! Well done, be very proud of yourself, you look amazing x
  • MSCLASSYNSASSY
    MSCLASSYNSASSY Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic. Congratulations an dwell done.

Could you share some of your weekly menus please.

I'm just eating weight watchers meals on fasting days. I need ideas for a perfect fasting day.

x
  • kelliroberson
    kelliroberson Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great! Congrats!
  • tiffanyheth
    tiffanyheth Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Look at you, with your swagger! Awesome work! You've done the work, now you're reaping the benefits! GReat job!
  • Gemalar
    Gemalar Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    WOW, well done you! you look amazing
  • texicanwife
    texicanwife Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    What an awesome inspiring story! Happy congrats to you for a job well done! You look amazing!
  • G__Force
    G__Force Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Awesome job !
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Wow indeed! Very well done lad :-)
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Congrats keep up the good work
  • Amybcb
    Amybcb Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I love the monthly progress photos. I will beed to do that! Really helps seeingg hr progress as you go.
  • Peaceful_
    Peaceful_ Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    awesome job, Congrats!! :smiley:
  • ldowdesw
    ldowdesw Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    The incredible shrinking man! Woweeeeee X
  • natajane
    natajane Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. You can really see the difference every 10lbs makes! Very inspirational.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!