Super Bowl SUnday: who overindulge yesterday?

Options
So who else overate yesterday? i definitely had waaayy too much! what did u guys have?? What's your game plan for the week ;)

Replies

• kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Yep. Way to much beer and way too much food. Plan for the week - making better food choices and limiting beer.
  • crystalflame
    crystalflame Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    I think I had somewhere in the neighborhood of 3000 calories at the party alone. I feel like crap today. Lots of water, lots of light, clean food, no sugar, and no alcohol for a week or so to get back on track.
  • Legs_McGee
    Legs_McGee Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    We had "Meat Fest" - we BBQ'd steak, brats, and salmon. And a whole lotta beer, vodka, and whiskey :) But I think I controlled myself okay.
  • Getyourshineon
    Options
    Nope! I was more interested in trying to stay on track... we didn't even leave the house. Of course it helped that I wasn't crazy in love with either team that played. If it had been the Texans playing I definitely would have been in trouble, overdoing the adult beverages and delicious appetizers, partying it up in Texas style! I decided I would save my overindulgence for an occassion more exciting to me! Good luck getting back on track, I know you can do it!
  • Babeskeez
    Babeskeez Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    *raises hand*
  • applekrisp1988
    Options
    Nope, it was just another day.
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    Options
    Not me. Went to the gym for the first hour and half of the game then went home and ate my normal meal while watching the rest of the game.
  • turkeyhunter60
    turkeyhunter60 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Rotel and Fritos was the worst part, but the wraps, hummus and carrots weren't bad.
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    not me!!! i went to my aunts, where there was ham, chicken wings, chips, dips, cookies, cake, candy, chili, BEER, etc... didnt touch a thing!!! i went with a plan, i brought my own 90 cal fiber 1 brownies, reduced fat pringles, and diet root beer... i had fun, i ate, and i stayed UNDER my daily calorie goal!!! hollaaaaaaaaaaa... plus, it helped seeing so many people i had not seen in months and having them all seem in shock at the weight ive lost... i think we got about 8 new mfp members just from my aunts superbowl party last night! lol
  • bubbanene
    bubbanene Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    not too bad on cals probably 4000, but no excercise and sodium about 7 grand gonna take a couple days to fix that
  • wanttolose40lbs
    wanttolose40lbs Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Way too many chicken wings then chips and cheese, no adult beverages though. Back to my normal routine this week
  • Lisa_Rhodes
    Lisa_Rhodes Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Tried to stay on track, but gave up... believe me I was feelin it this morning!
  • RMNPHike
    RMNPHike Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I did! But then my husband and I went to the gym after and I ran 4.25 miles!
  • red8424
    red8424 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I made relatively healthy food choices but the Malibu rum killed me! I had exercised yesterday morning but it wasn't enough to stave off a little weight gain. But I will lose it quickly this week- I'm determined!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    I did, but I ended up at maintenance...no biggie. As for the rest of the week...I'll just do what I normally do. Yesterday was one day out of many, no biggie.
  • olDave
    olDave Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I ate more than my plan for calories but most of it was offset by a long bike ride before the game. I tend to look at my average calorie consumption for the week as a guide. This week I was under my goal. I'm satisfied with that.

Good luck everyone.
  • styupe
    Options
    Yep. I gained 2 pounds. I tried to have healthy snacks, but I had too much junk along with it :)
  • Erica_theRedhead
    Erica_theRedhead Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Had a non-traditional superbowl feast: Swiss Raclette, with german sausage, red wine and grappa apéritif. Had no idea how many calories were consumed...I'm guessing a lot.

Prepared with a double workout on sunday, rest today with plenty of water, and back to working out/eating right the rest of the week.
  • KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    I met the nicest apple-walnut cake with cream cheese frosting, and we had the most incredible one night stand that I will remember with fondness for at least the next few days. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh; sweet love!