May I please see YOUR food diary?

Options
I am trying for around 1500 calories/day. Just getting started good, and getting "bored" with the healthy food, as I am a junk food addict. But want to make changes for life! Just need some ideas for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks. I work full-time (desk job) and have small children that have lots of activities...basically I'm no Rachel Ray is what I'm getting at....haha. It seems like I am never fully satisfied. Any help is better than none, and thank you in advance.

Replies

• grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    Try some of the Hungry Girl recipes. They are low calorie substitues for a lot of the tasty fast food that is so bad for you, so it can satisfy the cravings you have for bad food. Plus, most of them are very simple and quick to make, so it should be pretty easy.
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    I am maintaining and eat a bit more than you, but feel free to look at my diary. I do not log weekends anymore but weekdays are always logged.
  • manders12304
    manders12304 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You can look at mine, my goal is 1200 calories right now.. I have only been doing this for 3 days now though. I don't go over my carbs, fat or calories but I do go over in protein sometimes. I still make the same dinners we've always had, just more portion control now and a salad or steamed veggie for the side instead of a loaded baked potato..
  • MorgueBabe
    MorgueBabe Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    My goal is 1400 and I eat 300 of my exercise... or use my TDEE at 1700
    You can send me a friend request and see mine if you want.
  • Squidgrok
    Squidgrok Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Feel free to look at mine. Im getting a little bored so I think I'm going to change it up too at some point!
  • shellbatronic
    Options
    My set goal is 1200 but I eat back my daily exercise so I end up between 1500-1700, feel free to look. :)
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    I generally hit anywhere between 1420 and 1575. Feel free to add me to see my diary, but be warned in advance, there's nothing spectacularly delicious about it, and I eat primarily meat, protein shakes, and bars.
  • kimmymayhall
    kimmymayhall Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I am trying to maintain on around 1700 right now. It's certainly not perfect but my diary is open to anyone who wants to look.
  • emchip1983
    Options
    feel free to look at mine im on 1200 x
  • jersey_jenn
    jersey_jenn Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    you can see mine if you'd like, i'm on 1200, and some of it I know isn't especially health conscious...
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I eat 1500 a day, and you're welcome to look at my diary.

It's not always that exciting to be honest - I have a 3 and a 1 year old who like quite plain things like fishcake and veg, chicken and veg, jacket potato and tuna, so that's the kind of thing we eat.

I just aim for lots of protein, and quick and easy child-friendly meals.
  • 2013queen
    Options
    Feel free to look at mine. I'm terrible at logging at weekends (completely ignore yesterday, hangover!) But I sick to under goal cals. I exercise quite a lot, purely so I can eat more.
  • kristina1709
    kristina1709 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Feel free to look. I am also at 1200 a day.
  • shaunap3
    shaunap3 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Mine is open for viewing. I try and stick around 1,325 calories, but it hovers. I get a lot of food ideas from Pinterest. You should check out the weightloss boards and foodie pages. Or try and buy one new food item a week and learn how to prepare it. Last week I got a bunch of leeks and started adding them to my eggs, stir fry and all kind of stuff.
  • Yeller_Sensation
    Yeller_Sensation Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    My daily goal is 1688 for maintenance. Diary's open. :flowerforyou:
  • cnelson1974
    cnelson1974 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    You can look at mine too. I'm taking in about 1400 to 1600 a day. I'm 100% gluten and 99.9% dairy-free
  • GoTeamMeaghan
    GoTeamMeaghan Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    i'm in the 1600-1800 range but feel free to look at mine :)
  • hatethegame
    hatethegame Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    bump
  • cmeiron
    cmeiron Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    My daily goal is 1490, and I almost always eat the majority of my exercise cals back :)
  • lhs1965
    lhs1965 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Feel free to look at mine:drinker: