May I please see YOUR food diary?

Options

Replies

• dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    I'm currently bulking so around 2700. Knock yourself out.
  • MrsNolf
    MrsNolf Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    feel free to friend me and check mine out. I log every thing I eat. I also use a lot of skinnytaste.com recipes. Some of them are a little labor intensive but many more are not. The writer has a toddler and has a lot of great lightened up comfort foods =)
  • Sweet_Potato
    Sweet_Potato Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    Check out mine. I have a net calorie goal of 1200 but I usually earn around 300 through exercise so I consume about 1500 a day.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Yes you may.

Just a note: It shows my calorie goal at 2500. That's actually my TDEE. I eat around 1900, and try to keep it under 2000 each day. It's a different approach, but so far, so good.
  • dodihere
    dodihere Posts: 490
    Options
    you can look at mine, i just started back up but I had logged June through October of last year. averaging 1200 - 1300
  • kitoi
    kitoi Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    As long as your eating at a deficit you don't need to eat healthy foods exclusively

Have a look at mine
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    1500 here but with exercise I can get up to 1800 to 1900. Feel free to look mine through :)
  • hutc9939
    Options
    My diary is open and have to mention that I am no Rachel Ray either! I am at 1200 calories but sometimes go over...then go on with life!
  • jsimler1
    jsimler1 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends. I am on a 1500 plan...send me a request if you would like!
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Today....

Breakfast... Greek yogurt and lots of yummy strawberries and blueberries.

Snack... Graze carrot cake with afternoon tea bag. (88 cals. Healthy version)

Lunch. 2 low carb wraps with tuna, mayo, sweetcorn, tomatoes and peppers.

Afternoon snack. 3 x rice cakes, low fat philadelphia and smoked ham

Dinner... Breaded chicken breast with green beans, Brocolli and cabbage.

Snack. Salt and vinegar peanuts.

Zara x
  • LemonMint6
    Options
    Feel free to look at mine, I'm at 1600-1800 cals but, I eat a lot of fat, so if you don't that'll save you some.

I also eat low carb most of the time. But in general, I eat mostly whole foods, and reduced dairy. :)
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    Mine's open, you might not want to look though. I eat a lot.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Mine is open but it will bore you to tears.
  • MileHighTexan
    MileHighTexan Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Feel free to take a look at my diary.
  • Elainejk21
    Elainejk21 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    My calorie goal is 1470 on days I don't exercise. Feel free to check out my diary and/or friend me!
  • SylentZee
    Options
    I consume roughly 1600-1700 cals a day. My profile is private but add me if you'd like to see.
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    Take a look at mine! My goal is set to 1450 but I usually eat back exercise calories. I tend to eat multiple smaller meals so I'm not sure if that's your thing. I spend maybe 10 minutes each night preparing bfast and lunch for the next day to bring to work (I have a desk job too). Dinners are usually pretty simple - meat and veggies. I always make something in the crockpot on Sundays and have leftovers on Mondays. I do NOT cook on Mondays. :)
  • astylla
    astylla Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Mine's public and open to anyone , please feel free :)
  • debruhf
    debruhf Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    you can see mine:happy:
  • emmalouc93
    emmalouc93 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Yep, feel free to add, everybody :D