What's for dinner?

Options
2»

Replies

• dandandee
    dandandee Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    mhm, everyone's meals sounds delish!

I started off with a salad (romaine) with some avocado chunks in there. Then some chicken breasts baked in the oven in a tomato juice sauce, with some cauliflower rice. 246 cals for it all :)

Must have been very small amounts of chicken and avocado considering chicken breast is over 100 calories per 100g and avocado even more. I think I would be hungry lol.

well it was only a quarter of an avocado, so not much of that. as for the chicken it was a little over a third of 1 chicken breast. Not a big meat-eater so that was plenty for me.
  • spaingirl2011
    spaingirl2011 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    crockpot ground turkey spaghetti sauce over broccoli slaw!

I should add that with a bit of light mozzarella on top, it come out to 305 cals!
  • Emtabo01
    Emtabo01 Posts: 672
    Options
    Tilapia covered in trader joes roasted red pepper/artichoke tapenade and smoked paprika baked in parchment paper, Brussel sprouts roasted with olive oil and a little asiago and BREAD!! I never buy bread, but splurged tonight, rosemary olive oil bread, yumyumyum. Calculated to be about 450 calories.
  • agct1
    agct1 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Smoked chiken breast (cajun seasoning) with blackeyed peas and kale. mmmm!
  • ALH1981
    ALH1981 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    rice paper rolls i bought from the supermarket which had avocado, cucumber carrot and crabstick in them - pulled off the ricepaper and mashed them up into a salad with lemon juice and a bit of spicy sauce.

Sounds discusting but really very good!
  • honeyandmilk
    honeyandmilk Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Panzanella, an Italian bread and tomato salad. It has day old crusty Italian bread, grape tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, onion, garlic, fresh basil and an olive oil & lemon juice vinaigrette. It's one of my absolute favorite dishes.
  • terijoestoes
    terijoestoes Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Baked true cod in foil s&p
    Cabbage spicy coleslaw made with shredded cabbage, lt ranch dressing w/a squirt of hot sc.
    Cherry tomatoes halved
    Multi grain tortillas warmed (2)

Break up cod in a tortilla. Pile on veggies fold in half. Yum yum
    about 450-500 cals for 2
  • animemoon5
    animemoon5 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I just recently made a large batch of this Creamed chicken, potato and cauliflower mix..... 155 calories per 1 cup serving! Though I could have had it by itself, I added a 4oz ground turkey patty on the side... comfort food with plenty of protein, and my dinner totals at 325 cals... =)
  • terijoestoes
    terijoestoes Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Refrigerator soup
    half a pan of hot water in a Dutch oven
    s&p. Garlic, basil, cumin
    8oz meat (Hamburg. Turkey, chicken, etc.)
    Green beans, corn, cabbage, spinach, white beans, red beans, carrots
    1/2c orzo
    1can diced tomatoes
    This can have a variety of veggies. Look in fridge first and then go from there.
    Cook until Orzo is done
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    Tonight I had whole grain pasta with no salt added pasta sauce, Italian style meatballs and some grated Parmesan cheese