I want Skinny Pants!!

Options
Just wondering how much everyone weighs and what pant size you wear. I've lost just over 30 pounds and am still in the same pant size. Now I am aware that my pant were getting really tight when I was at my heaviest but still!!

I'm just under 5'6'' weigh 204 pounds and wear size 18

Replies

• SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    Options
    This must be highly individualized because I'm 5'1". I lost 34 pounds and went down 4 pants sizes.
  • GabyG69
    GabyG69 Posts: 213
    Options
    5'7.5", Size 8, 166ish lbs.. I used to be 201 and a size 12/14
  • JElizabethJB
    Options
    Just wondering how much everyone weighs and what pant size you wear. I've lost just over 30 pounds and am still in the same pant size. Now I am aware that my pant were getting really tight when I was at my heaviest but still!!

I'm just under 5'6'' weigh 204 pounds and wear size 18

I got really frustrated when that happened to me too, but I was wearing my jeans WAY too tight! Now they are comfortable and don't leave marks on my stomach! :) Gettinf fit! I'm 5ft 2 and weigh 199 wearing a 15/16 jean.
  • SanteMulberry
    SanteMulberry Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and 192 pounds. I wear a size 16 in slacks but they're usually big around the waist (I have big thighs). *sigh*
  • tenajh
    tenajh Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I can see this happening -depends on the brand. material used, etc. Point is -- you have lost a lot of wt and are easing the pressure on your knee joints and improving your CV system. You have taken over 100 # of pressure off each knee. Great work. BTW, I am still in the same size skinny jeans as I was before I lost the last 40#, but not so with the other 5 pairs, they have been donated : }
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    Started at 185 wearing 14s
    Now I'm 163 and wear 12s
  • Queen_JessieA
    Queen_JessieA Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5.5", 224 pounds (argh) and wear a size 16. I have NO rear end...18's totally fall off back there. I need a butt. Why won't anything I eat go to my butt?
  • kjoy_
    kjoy_ Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    5'2" 127 and i wear a 2-4 in jeans and 4-6 in dress pants
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5.5", 224 pounds (argh) and wear a size 16. I have NO rear end...18's totally fall off back there. I need a butt. Why won't anything I eat go to my butt?

Damn genetics!!! My *kitten* is the only thing NOT getting smaller.
  • axialmeow
    axialmeow Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I am 5ft9 and 199lbs and wear a size 14
  • BonnieandClyde29
    BonnieandClyde29 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    5'10" 179, and i was between 13 & 15, Now I'm mainly an 11, but sometimes I can still fit a 13 or even a 9!!! just depends i guess....really weird...
  • striveforhealthy
    striveforhealthy Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    5'4"
    Starting 14-16's at 200ish lbs.
    Now 4-6 at 126lbs.
  • mlima14
    mlima14 Posts: 112 Member
    Options

I would love to give you some of mine! I'm like a lobster it's ALL in the rear! I do know that while you won't get the JLo booty you can actually build the muscle to get it to look nice and more rounded so that it will look like there's more junk in the trunk. =). There are quite a few routines for that.
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,815 Member
    Options
    5'7" started 172, wore a tight 13, now 139lbs, 13 jeans but theyare very loose so probably 11s now, but I have huge hips
  • tsikkz
    tsikkz Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    <<<wear leggings if you want to make your legs look skinny, lol!

At stores like forever 21 im a size 28 and i guess in normal sizing im an 8.. but honestly different stores fit differently and juinor brands are usually much tighter than normal brands
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and at 324 I was a size 26. I've lost 64 pounds and now at 260 I'm wearing a size 20.
  • RougeIllusion
    RougeIllusion Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I was just interested to find out what other people were wearing at certain weights. I'm not really that worried about it because I can't afford a ton of new clothes yet but it would just be nice to know that I could wear them.
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    5'6.5", 140lbs
    Old Navy Skinny jeans: 2 (I think I need a zero...)
    Other ON bottoms: 4/6
    Ny & Co pants: 2 (skirts are a zero I think)
    Gap skinny: 6 (but kinda tight and awkward lol)
    Gap dress pants: maybe a 4?
    Dress pants from JCPenney: 5 (juniors)

All US sizes
  • Lifting_Knitter
    Options
    5'4

Sw 147 size 8

Cw 127 size 4
  • Crystle85
    Options
    I'm 5'3" 191 lbs at the moment and wear a 16, I think it all depends are your individual body type and how your weight is proportioned out, I have a friend who weighs the exact same as me and is pretty much the same height but wears a pant size larger because she is proportioned differently.