I want Skinny Pants!!

Options

Replies

• Rockmyskinnyjeans
    Rockmyskinnyjeans Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" tall and weigh 134 to 137 lbs (depending on what day it is). I wear 2's and 4's in jeans and S shirts (and the occasional really small fitting M shirt). Some of the 2's are getting a little loose, but I do a lot of circuit/strength training.
  • HotrodsGirl0107
    HotrodsGirl0107 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I am 27yo 5'6"

SW: 275lbs size 24-26 jeans

CW: 149lbs size 4-6 jeans

If I buy junior sizes ( which is rare due to the lack of consideration for curves) I wear a 9.
  • RougeIllusion
    RougeIllusion Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Thanks everyone for responding!! In encouraging news, I lost two pounds at my weigh in today, so that's two pounds closer to skinnier pants!! :happy:
  • Camille0502
    Camille0502 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    It took me a while to drop even one pant size. But after that, it seemed to go faster. I started at 201 in a size 16 (tight) and I didn't drop out of that until I hit around 185. What's weird is that I had a pair of jeans that I could wear all the way from 201 to 170 pounds! I finally retired them. I'm now 168 and wearing a size 12 (petite). I think the smaller you are, the less pounds it takes to go from one size to the next. I think I'll be in size 10s in another 10 pounds.
  • leopardjunkie
    Options
    are you taking your measurements and your weight on a regular basis. If you are loosing pounds but not inches I have read that you need to get more protien :)
  • RobinC37
    RobinC37 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I'm 6' and 203 right now. I wear size 8-10 currently in pants. I'd estimate 90% of my extra weight is in my trunk though, and need XL tops usually. I started at a size 18, weight 269 in 2009.
  • liesevanlingen
    liesevanlingen Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and currently weigh 155 lbs. I was 192 at my heaviest and wore size 16-18 Now I fit into a size 10-12 (depending on the brand) skinny jeans. I'm at my clothing size (not weight) goal, but I'd like to lose a bit more fat and put on a bit more lean muscle.
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2 195. I have been a damn 16 for 25 lbs now. It's really frustrating!! I have a pair of 14 skinny jeans, that BARELY fit.. so I don;t wear them anywhere yet.

It's annoying that I have lost just about 50 lbs, and only went down two jean sizes...it's pretty odd if you ask me..
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 6", 166 pounds and wear a perfect size 14.
  • KatieJo_512
    KatieJo_512 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I totally understand how you feel. It's a LOT about your natural body shape. I am trying to lose about 25 pounds right now, I wear a size 10, but a lot of my friends weigh more than me, but wear a smaller size. My goal is to get to 130 pounds and when I have been that weight before I wear an 8. I know people that weigh 130 and wear a 4 or 6. It's all about your body shape. I'm definitely "bottom heavy". It's frustrating, but it is what it is.........
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Options
    I've lost a little over 70 lbs and went from a size 44 with the "secret fat guy elastic sliding waistband" maxed out, to a comfortable to loose 40 waist. So I'd say 3 or 4 pant sizes. I know you;re looking for a woman's perspective, but I thought I'd share.
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9, 175lbs and wear a US size 12/14 pants. M/L shirts. Most of my pants have a loose waist and the legs/butt are tight. I've lost 15 lbs before and was still in the same size pants. Dont know what it is!
  • Sweet_Potato
    Sweet_Potato Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    I still haven't figured out what pant size I am. Size 0 usually fits in the waist but it's skin-tight in the thighs and butt (if I can even get them past the thighs and butt). If I go up to a 2 there's a huge gap in the waist. I'm trying to learn tailoring so I can cinch the waist and stick to size 2, but it would be nice if I could just buy them off the rack that way. I'm petite as well, so I have to hem my pants unless I'm able to find a petite size that fits (sometimes even then they're too long). I'm 5'2" and about 110lbs. Usually I just wear skirts or leggings because they're easier. :)
  • courtneylee31
    courtneylee31 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Im 183, and I wear a loose 16. I have a lot of loose stomache skin, so that may be why
  • Kat5343
    Kat5343 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Just wondering how much everyone weighs and what pant size you wear. I've lost just over 30 pounds and am still in the same pant size. Now I am aware that my pant were getting really tight when I was at my heaviest but still!!

I'm just under 5'6'' weigh 204 pounds and wear size 18

I am 5'5" 238 pounds and I am in a snug 18. I got down to 223 and my 18's were loose... hoping that happens again but I have been in 18's pretty much from 260 all the way down to 223.
  • MagicalLeopleurodon
    Options
    Im 4'8", 127lbs and i wear a 7-9, depending on the brand .
  • kimr41
    kimr41 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    It took me 20lbs before I went down a pant size
  • Nikachelle
    Nikachelle Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Sizes are so bloody tricky.

I'm 5'3", 160 and am currently in a size 12 pant. Size 10 is close to fitting, but not quite yet. That being said, at my highest weight (196) I was wearing 14s. So that's a 36 pound drop with only one real size change.
  • Banker2Bikini
    Banker2Bikini Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Start weight- 175 LBS I was in a size 13, or 12

Current Weight- 161 LBS I am in a Size 8-6 depending on brand of course.

Ooo height is 5'8
  • mariposa224
    mariposa224 Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and my highest weight was 186 and I wore 14s. I now weigh around 137 and I wear 4s & 6s.