Sweet Cravings?

Options
What do you eat to satisfy those days you crave sweets?

Replies

• DesertFox15
    DesertFox15 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Klondike 100 calorie ice cream sandwiches. I have this for dessert almost every night and it's great!!!
  • volleygirl1980
    volleygirl1980 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Two tablespoons of lime flavoured yogurt...mmmm...
  • melsy21
    melsy21 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    The only thing I can do (sugar is my ultimate weakness and downfall) is ignore my cravings and pray they go away! I know that me personally, 1 bite leads to binge eating sweets :blushing:
  • hereisgone125
    hereisgone125 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I freeze a banana, top with a little sugar free chocolate syrup & whipped cream (sometimes other toppings if I have the leftover calories). Instant banana split :)
  • AmandaReimer1
    AmandaReimer1 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Grapes
    100 calorie skinny cow chocolate truffle bar
    Fiber one brownie
  • never124get
    Options
    Drink water wait an hour and do something else and if that does not suffice, a single piece of dark chocolate. Like a dark chocolate Hersey kiss...I have a bag hidden way up on top of the refrigerator so I actually have to grab a stool climb up on top of it grab the bag and put it back. It's easier to forget about it if I don't have it in plain sight.
  • diane903
    Options
    Two dark chocolate hershey kisses. Love 'em and it really seems to help!
  • made2wonder
    made2wonder Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Sugar-free jello or Skinny Cow ice cream sandwich.
  • spaingirl2011
    spaingirl2011 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I plan a sweet almost everyday-- it's what's realistic for me. I'm really liking Trader Joe's reduced guilt brownies made with greek yogurt. I also really love chocolate milk!
  • Joeypox
    Options
    Quest Protein bars are REALLY good and have have GREAT macros (just a little pricey). Fruits usually do it for me and my protein shakes are to DIE for haha... I also go crazy for flavored PB from peanut butter company!
  • MorgueBabe
    MorgueBabe Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    A square of Ghiradelli Dark chocolate sea salt and caramel.
  • tenajh
    tenajh Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Diet jello with low fat whip cream. 20 calories and delicious -- some almond slices as well
  • Jamers1986
    Options
    I eat a bag of kettle corn, it satisfies sweet and salty cravings.
  • Viva_Karina
    Viva_Karina Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    after dinner I always crave a sweet or "dessert"

to calm down the craving i eat banana, gala apples, dried figs/plums, or some kind of fruit

i stay away from processed crap full of chemical additives
  • decoma81
    Options
    Set a timer for 15 minutes and if I still have the craving find a snack that's already portioned out for the 90-100 calorie range, love love the fiber one brownies, the special k crisps, or the nature valley granola thins dark chocolate, mmmmm!!! followed by something to drink so that the taste doesn't stick around in my mouth leaving me wanting more.
  • anne_adams
    anne_adams Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Fruit or low fat yogurt. Sometimes I crack and eat a snickers but make sure I do extra exercise before I take a bite to compensate. I find it exceptionally difficult to stay under the sugar quota because I love fruit.
  • maryrichardson112
    Options
    It varies if i just wants something sweet a livesaver, gum, or something else that i like and is low cal. but if i have a craving for a type of food i eat something close to it or eat a small amount of that food. I found that if i crave a food i will want to snack till eat.
  • Gin66
    Gin66 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Orvill Reddenbacher light kettle corn
  • djames92
    djames92 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    fruit!
  • CristinaL1983
    CristinaL1983 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    An apple or other fruit. Apples have become one of my favorite foods especially if I'm craving something sweet.