Goal Weight 210-182-135! (with lots of pics)

Options

Replies

• zephtalah
    zephtalah Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • notyourpalbuddy
    Options
    What an inspiration. Thank you for sharing! I always need a good kick in the pants to keep me going.
  • Jamers1986
    Options
    Great Job!
  • CanuckTracy
    CanuckTracy Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!
  • kfesta52
    kfesta52 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Great work!
  • sensitivegirl
    sensitivegirl Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I really love how you stand so much stronger and prouder as your size goes down! You must feel amazing! :-)
  • glahlstedt
    glahlstedt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Seriosly!!!!! Wowzers! You are an inspiration to me, and to a lot of mfp'ers! You look like a different person! Your body must be loving all the healthy changes that you have made. It amazes me everytime I see stories like your's! I just keep thinking that my goal is not attainable, but maybe it is! It's nice to see that you never gave up on yourself! It was well worth all the time and effort. You are beautiful girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • rockyshrode
    rockyshrode Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!!! I can even tell how much healthier you are by your skin tone & the way it glows. Love the progress, congrats & thanks for sharing!
  • anifani4
    anifani4 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting. You look awesome....love the skirt. I like that you changed inside as well as outside.
  • YoYo1951
    YoYo1951 Posts: 370
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing. Thank you for sharing, it helps me with my motivation. Well done
  • elle77
    elle77 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    GREAT job! You are so inspiring!! :flowerforyou:
  • petersonabt
    petersonabt Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone just read through them all and im in tears! im glad I can inspire others! best advice I can give is just "don't give up on yourself!" no matter what brought you to your weight, or what made you decided you wanted to change, just keep pushig forward. I have good days and bad days, but I didn't let the bad days determine my fate I woke up the next morning and keep on going. one bad day isn't going to ruin weeks of hard work if you don't let you!!

I seen lots of awesome tickers with lots of great weight loss! congrats to all of you as well!! you are worth it!!
  • petersonabt
    Options
    You look so amazing! I LOVE the glasses! The designer please!!

Thakn you and ummm essence? lol. got them from walmart
  • petersonabt
    Options
    You look totally gorgeous and I bet your guy is loving it :)

He hasn't been home since last august I've lost over 30lbs since he left...so we will see lol
  • TriShamelessly
    TriShamelessly Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Terrific job! The big smile suits your success!
  • mstissa02
    mstissa02 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Very proud of your progress & can't wait to until I get there :)
  • rosiereally2
    rosiereally2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing. Thanks for sharing!
  • alevett
    alevett Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Great job - what an inspiration you have become to so many people (in your life and on MFP). You look fantastic and younger too. thanks for sharing
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!!! What an amazing transformation you made.
  • CmeATtheGym
    CmeATtheGym Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Bravo ! Well done , you look great.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!