Goal Weight 210-182-135! (with lots of pics)

Options

Replies

• nczuczu
    nczuczu Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    you were cute before, but absolutely gorgeous now! Way to go on your weight loss. You are an inspiration! Your hard work and dedication has definitely paid off. Congrats!
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    YAY! U look GREAT!!
  • lgreen37
    lgreen37 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job!
  • melbree3
    Options
    Great job!!! You look fabulous! This was just the encouragement I needed today!!!
  • rshoward72
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!! You look absolutely amazing, very pretty girl; you are an inspiration and very encouraging. Good Luck with your studies and opening up your company.
  • cryslynn1980
    cryslynn1980 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Oh my girl...Great JOB!
  • tadlana
    tadlana Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Amazing commitment and accomplishment!! great pics!! Congrats:flowerforyou:
  • Fat2Fit145
    Fat2Fit145 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    bump
  • farsteve
    farsteve Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I don't know if I can say anything that has not been said before, but WOW. You Rock and are a great inspiration!!!
  • miss_rye_
    miss_rye_ Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration!! You look AMAZING!!
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    You literally look like a different person; Awesome job!
  • FammaMel
    FammaMel Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing. You not only shed the weight but with that brought your youth back! Awesome job!! COngratulations
  • sharonKay65
    sharonKay65 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job. My Starting weight and goal weight are very close to yours so it helps me tremendously to see "before and after pictures" it really helps me visualize what a difference it will make. Keep up the good work! :smile:
  • 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    WOW - Fantastic!!!!!!!!!! You must be soooooo proud of yourself!
  • WAHMto5
    WAHMto5 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Congrats......you look great!
  • Nikkilynn32710
    Nikkilynn32710 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    How many calories were you eating a day? Did you eat back exercise calories or anything? Did you have a certain "net" that you reached? I have been working for two years to get to 135 and I am finally hovering at 138 and its because I had the flu that I got to 138 :/.
  • LauraB987
    LauraB987 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are gorgeous, great job!!!
  • Mdin1029
    Mdin1029 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Great! You look wonderful! I am glad you decided to stay away from the pills even though you did try them. That kind of stuff is never the answer. Also, since you are planning on starting a company, I want to tell you something out of kindness, not to be rude: We spell it "losing" not "loosing" and "lose" not "loose." Please don't take offense to this. I see this mistake on this website constantly and I am sure I make some mistakes as well.
  • kaleeann1
    Options
    wow! you look great!! congrats on your change!!!
  • ShannonECTD
    ShannonECTD Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Great! You look wonderful! I am glad you decided to stay away from the pills even though you did try them. That kind of stuff is never the answer. Also, since you are planning on starting a company, I want to tell you something out of kindness, not to be rude: We spell it "losing" not "loosing" and "lose" not "loose." Please don't take offense to this. I see this mistake on this website constantly and I am sure I make some mistakes as well.

Did you really need to call her out on her spelling on her success story post?! You could've privately sent her a message.

Anyway girl, congrats on your weight loss you're a knockout!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!