Six Months of Logging and Progress...PICS

Options
13»

Replies

• Tootce01
    Tootce01 Posts: 184
    Options
    Love these stories, they keep me motivated! Congratulations! Keep up the good work!!
  • Chris5138
    Options
    Great results!!! Thanks for sharing, it helps really
  • RiverMelSong
    RiverMelSong Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! :)
  • Finally22
    Finally22 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Super job!!!
  • jvdx
    jvdx Posts: 57
    Options
    wow great job!
  • gmusette
    Options
    :flowerforyou: GREAT JOB!!!! I am starting at 265 and yes, it is a challenge...only 9 days down, but it's really keeping me accountable. I hope you continue on... Did you exercise? I see you lost your 'muffin top' completely!!!! You're my hero! :blushing:
  • jarteaga0915
    Options
    ..."But every day, I have woken up willing to TRY."

Love it! Great job! Thanks for sharing!
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    INCREDIBLE!!!!
  • sareyezz23
    Options
    wow you look amazing! congrats :)
  • MsRoseLaBelle
    Options
    Great progress! YOU ROCK!
  • nczuczu
    nczuczu Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Keep up the hard work. You can definitely tell that you have made progress and you can be very proud of that. Way to go and I know you can meet your goals with the dedication you have given this so far.
  • LizASterling
    Options
    That's wonderful keep up the good health
  • cynbreau
    cynbreau Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Stories like yours are why I log in to MFP everyday! You motivate me!

Congrats on your success. You look fabulous!

me too!! I agree - you look fantastic!!
  • JTick
    JTick Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    Thanks again everyone.

For those asking what all I did:

I eat at least 1800 calories a day, and cut nothing out. My job is very physically demanding....i I'd be hurting if I tried to cut carbs or anything else. I do try to stay away from my binge triggers though. Home baked goods are a major trigger for me, but I am learning to incorporate them back in.

My job is a lot of exercise in itself, but I have started running just for the fun of it. I run a few times a week a couple miles. I don't follow any program, I just do what I feel like. I plan to join a gym so I can start a structured weight lifting program, but am waiting a couple months until my money is better.
  • strawberrylola
    strawberrylola Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    well done you :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!