Weird but True - List 1 WEIRD Fact About Yourself

Options

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I post more intimate detials to complete strangers on forums than I would normally divulge in general conversations.
  • kendunn579
    kendunn579 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I can't stand people making basic noises, such as typing, chewing, clicking nails, etc. I need silence always.

Crunching (other people) drives me crazy, like fingers down a chalk-board...
  • Erin_goBrahScience
    Erin_goBrahScience Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    I can write my name upside-down, in cursive, starting with the last letter and finishing with the first.
  • Christizzzle
    Christizzzle Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I post more intimate detials to complete strangers on forums than I would normally divulge in general conversations.

Bwhahahaahaha
  • Erin_goBrahScience
    Erin_goBrahScience Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options

I think this is pretty normal. I am more open on MFP than I am on FB or real life for that matter.
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I can dislocate my shoulder blades and stick them out like wings.
  • fara180
    fara180 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    I went to speech therapy for years when I was young in order to get rid of my heavy southern accent. It's gone now, but resurfaces when I'm drinking.
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    nvm
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    I enjoy watching a good shake weight commercial....true story!

shakeweight.gif
  • Timshel_
    Options

Bwhahahaahaha

I find it is true for most though :D
  • Timshel_
    Options

I think this is pretty normal. I am more open on MFP than I am on FB or real life for that matter.

Jep.
  • Mrder37
    Mrder37 Posts: 904
    Options
    I only have 1 tie and this is it:smile:
  • kpnive
    kpnive Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    i have a thing for noses on men. I can wiggle my right ear but not my left. and my eyes used to be more blue than they are now, they change from green/grey/blue...super blue if i cry and depending on what i'm wearing.
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    i become a ninja when i'm in a public restroom. I wont touch anything with my hands. :laugh:
  • kpnive
    kpnive Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I can't stand people making basic noises, such as typing, chewing, clicking nails, etc. I need silence always.

OMG me 2 - and I hate it aboutmyself!!! It literally drives me insane to where i've recorded people on the train chewing like cows....and giving ppl thumbs up for popping their gum! (mindyou it is dead silent when they do this!)
  • OfficiallySexyVal
    OfficiallySexyVal Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    When I go to concerts, sporting events, or do anything with assigned seating I always have to sit in the even numbered seat. I have a thing if I sit in an odd number something bad will happen.

Last time something bad happend, I went into the hospital to have my son. Originally they had me in birthing room 2 but there was a computer glitch so they switched me to birthing room 3 and needless to say after 12hours of labor I had to have a c-section.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I hate how coarse cotton feels, Like a cheap quality t shirt. Has to be super soft and silky. Cotton balls are the devil, I hate that squeaky feeling they make when you rub them... AGH!! :sick:
  • maylilymomma
    maylilymomma Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I can flutter my left eye. Is it weird that I want something more weird?
  • LolaBug85
    LolaBug85 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I can wiggle my ears and my big toe on my right foot can only move upwards and not down. Like when you flatten out your toes, my big toe shoots straight up in the air haha
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    I have a birthmark on the inside of my right thigh that looks like South America

I have one right below my belly button that looks like Texas!