180+ pounds down with PCOS :)

Options

Replies

• Kat5343
    Kat5343 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Wowza!!! I am impressed. I can relate I too was diagnosed with PCOS AND hypothyroidism. My highest was 308 while full-term pregnant. That was almost 9 years ago. Today I weigh 238. I have stalled a bit. You are quite an inspiration!!! Proud of you!!
  • Kat5343
    Kat5343 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    One more thing... It is sad to see your first pic and how sad you look... but your last pic you look genuinely happy!! That is awesome!! :happy:
  • MasterKat
    Options
    Wow...you look fantastic. You should be so proud of yourself...and yes a total inspiration to others!!
  • TisheaDH
    TisheaDH Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and thank you for the inspiration.
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Seeing this transformation makes me happy:)
  • salgalbp
    salgalbp Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Simply Amazing!!!!! WAY TO GO!
  • bookyeti
    bookyeti Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Another PCOS'er here. Yes, it certain is a struggle -- extra difficult to be sure, as we already have so much working against us -- but you, and me, and many others have proven it *can* be done with a lot of hard work, stick-to-it-iveness and heart.

Way to go... you look WONDERFUL!
  • nmn2
    nmn2 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • sauerkrautpolka
    sauerkrautpolka Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    As a PCOS sufferer myself, this is very inspiring and gives me hope. You've made an amazing transformation! Thanks for sharing.
  • kdkyzer
    kdkyzer Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Wow..just WOW!
  • Nacho12
    Nacho12 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Great Job! You look like you are in great shape, too!
  • Katy_G2013
    Katy_G2013 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Truly inspiring! I have PCOS too and am attempting to lose a little over 100 lbs with no meds --- only calorie counting and exercise. You are pure motivation! Super impressed and proud of you!
  • fitmom716
    fitmom716 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    As a PCOS sufferer myself, this is very inspiring and gives me hope. You've made an amazing transformation! Thanks for sharing.

Exactly what I was going to say! You look FANTASTIC! Proof women like us (PCOS) can lose weight. I know you said you counted calories but did you follow a certain amount of carbs as well?
  • Juliechilli
    Juliechilli Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Wow you should be so proud! You look Amazing!
  • harribeau2012
    harribeau2012 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    You've done a fantastic job-well done!!!!
  • yogeshsarkar
    yogeshsarkar Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • thegreatestlove
    thegreatestlove Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You look so amazing! Truly inspirational!! Keep it up :)
  • nnelson33
    Options
    You look absolutely FANTASTIC!! This gives me such hope and encouragement :) I have PCOS as well and often get frustrated by the numbers not moving in the scale (especially in the RIGHT direction). Would you mind detailing out what type of diet you have? Low carb? Low glycemic index? I am yet to see a nutritionist, but think this may help!

Absolutely beautiful inside and out. Thank you for sharing!
  • srenea9
    srenea9 Posts: 142
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!!! Great job :)
  • fastfoodietofitcutie
    Options
    Congrats, you look great! Is your diet low carb?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!