Replies

• emmabeckemeyer1
    emmabeckemeyer1 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    5'3 I have a smaller frame but big boobs:

Currently (3 months after third baby): 167.4 size 10 Large shirts
    About a year ago (before pregnancy) 138 size 4-6 and Small shirts
    2 years ago (after my second child): 198 size 14 X large shirts

My goal is 135lb. I like fit NOT skinny!
  • VeggieKelli
    VeggieKelli Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    OP: Hello fellow Kelli(e)! I am 5'2, currently 166 lbs. I wear a size 10 or 11. When I was at 153, I was almost into an 8.

It definitely depends on your body shape as well, I am an hourglass and I carry a lot of weight in my booty and thighs (as well as up top) but my midsection is a bit smaller.

Good luck, and all of you fellow shorties feel free to add me!!
  • LittleBallofFurr
    LittleBallofFurr Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! I'm 5'3 and at my heaviest 196lbs I was a size 16. I have a medium frame, although I think im a little stocky for a medium lol. Im currently 174 and a size 10/12 depending on the brand. Feel free to add me if you need a friend!
  • joyous504
    Options
    I'm 5'2", DD chest, 155 and today I'm retiring my size L shirts today and going out to buy size M. I can fit into M and S but my boobs prevent me from zipping anything up past the girls in a S. I'm currently in a size 12 slacks and jeans, but might be able to get into a 10 - I refuse to have a muffin top so I'll wait. I'm the epitome of hourglass so my hips are larger then most, but I can feel the hip bones standing and see the hip bones when I lie down as well as my ribs. My goal is 130 as well and I'm curious to see where I get in size. Believe me, the day I fit into a regular woman's large top and bottom I cried. Now they are all too big for me. I started Jan 2, 2011, and in the year I spent over $1600 in clothes, almost all it doesn't fit me anymore. Good luck, missy, you are in for a crazy wonderful emotional ride. :flowerforyou:
  • jbbrannon
    jbbrannon Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3" and I weight 158 pounds. I have a small frame. I wear size 16 petite jeans. I wore size 18 women's petite when I started my weight loss journey last year ( January) and I have lost 22 pounds since then. I joined My Fitness Pal January 4, 2013.

Good luck on your weight loss journey!!
  • eandrsmom
    Options
    Really depends on how you are built and where you carry your weight, but I am just over 5'2", currently around 140 and wearing a 4 on the bottom and a M on top. My goal is 125-130 and that will put me at a 2 on the bottom, but I have no hips. I don't anticipate dropping sizes on top because I have super broad shoulders. Good luck with your journey!!!!
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    Well, it really depends on your body type. I have an hour glass figure, but my hips are not wide. I am 5'2" and when I was 130 lbs I was wearing a size 6.

I am 119 now
    Waist: 24 3/4"
    Hips 35"
    Size 2
    body fat 14.8%
  • jillybeanpuff
    jillybeanpuff Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2. Currently I weigh 172 I'm in a 10/12 pants and a M/L shirt. When I was at my smallest and weighed 135 I was in a size 6 pants and a S/M shirt. I have a huge butt and thighs. I don't think that I would want to be any smaller than I was then, more toned yes, but that was a great weight for me. It really all depends on your frame and shape and weight distribution.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!