Two seconds away from throwing in the towel!

Options
124»

Replies

• jennsavage88
    Options
    Well to those of you who truly gave me good advice, encouraged me to do better and even befriended me to help with the fight, thank you so much! To those of you who think it's appropriate to condemn a stranger (when you very clearly don't know the reasons behind their failures) then maybe you should try to remember that when you first began, you probably struggled yourself! I hope that once I'm finally successful, I can remember what it was like to struggle. Anyways- thanks to those who tried to help me! I had a really good day yesterday!
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Well to those of you who truly gave me good advice, encouraged me to do better and even befriended me to help with the fight, thank you so much! To those of you who think it's appropriate to condemn a stranger (when you very clearly don't know the reasons behind their failures) then maybe you should try to remember that when you first began, you probably struggled yourself! I hope that once I'm finally successful, I can remember what it was like to struggle. Anyways- thanks to those who tried to help me! I had a really good day yesterday!

Everyone was trying to help you. You just didn't like the responses that weren't touchy-feely. Trust me that the harsh responses would be much more useful to you than the motivational pep-talks and affirmations.

But whatever works for you, I guess. Best of luck in your goals. And log better!
  • jennsavage88
    Options
    Thanks everyone :)