Squats? (Pics please)

Options
Quick question! Do squats really shape or give you more of an *kitten*? I dont wanna lose mine! Can we see some pics please? ????

Replies

• BriskaPacojame
    Options
    Bump... I need squat booty motivation!
  • pollyineedtobeskinny
    Options
    BUMP BUMP:tongue:
  • frando
    frando Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    from what I understand it tightens things up- but with most resistance/weight training (depending on how you squat) it differs. I use a Swiss Ball and a free bit of wall and a mirror to check my posture and it's tightened my thighs up and my bum's reduced slightly.
  • BackTatJIM
    BackTatJIM Posts: 1,140 Member
    Options
    dfbdfn_zps50266951.jpg
  • abac30
    abac30 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Squats will not make you lose your *kitten*, I do not have any pictures of mine lol. You will build muscle and lift your booty. They are great for women like yourself who like their butt.

So the answer would be squat and make it better
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    bump - I will do this tonight, I am telling you squats are AMAZING! I have the booty to prove it! ;)
  • sunnyside1213
    sunnyside1213 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    have no booty. Wonder if they will help with that? Anyone know?
  • crazybookworm
    crazybookworm Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Squats- The difference between having a butt and having an *kitten*.

Squats definitely gave me the butt that I wanted!

So drop it down to the floor and do some squats!
  • Rokwell
    Rokwell Posts: 143
    Options
    thats true and make sure you are using the proper form
  • Dreamerlove
    Dreamerlove Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    <----
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    let's just say-THEY WORK! My *kitten* is now BANGING!!!!!
  • rougecrayon
    Options
    I am doing squats to make my bum look bigger. I'm completely flat assed and squats are always part of any "bum" workout I've seen.
  • frando
    frando Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    dfbdfn_zps50266951.jpg

I'm hoping the one on the right xD
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    dfbdfn_zps50266951.jpg

there ya go!!
  • LindseySprake
    LindseySprake Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I can confirm first had that YES! they certainly do :-)
    Don't have any pics, but have been lifting for about 4 months and can see a hugh difference in my be-hind area already: rounder, smoother, and generally a better shape ... Beyonce/J-Lo booty ... not quite but definatly getting there lol :flowerforyou:
  • meganlynn0103
    Options
    i can say YES they work. i didnt have much of one and what i didnt have wasnt that cute. It is now more round, fuller, and it doesnt run straight into the back side of my thighs anymore lol. i dont have pictures cause i am still a "Big Girl" and dont do body pics without clothes on for the good before and after shots. They do work i promise. My butt kinda sunk in on the side and now it is full. not sunk in parts.
  • MILFdoesabodyGd
    MILFdoesabodyGd Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I try to do 100 a night with a 9 lb weighted bar I have at home. I hope it helps! Just started this week. Sometimes I throw in some lunges.
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    Yes squats work. Heavy squats work especially well.

If you are losing weight, you are going to lose some of the fat on your rear. There's no avoiding that. You can't pick and chose where you lose fat from. You can however exercise and make sure you're happy with the end result.
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    Try lunges while holding weights too. What goes well with a bangin' booty? Tight thighs.
  • AphelionPDX
    Options
    My butt has always been pretty small (and I've always wished it were bigger). I have been doing squats, and I finally have an *kitten*! My jeans fit differently - they are now looser in the waist and tighter in the *kitten*/thighs. Good luck!