Running long distances and keeping curves ?

Options
2»

Replies

• rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    Options
    Weights aren't going to help keep your boobs. You could lift to help shape your butt, otherwise genetics are in play. Some women can lose weight & keep thier boobs, others can't. Has nothing to do with how they exercise.
  • johloz
    johloz Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Weights aren't going to help keep your boobs. You could lift to help shape your butt, otherwise genetics are in play. Some women can lose weight & keep thier boobs, others can't. Has nothing to do with how they exercise.

True.

If you don't like how skinny your body is looking, it's as simple as "eat more/run less." I'm not a stick by any means, and have my curves, but sometimes if I'm exercising a lot and not eating enough, I get a little skinnier than I like. As long as you're in a healthy body weight range, find what weight you're comfortable at and where you like you're body. I like to be in the middle of my weight range, not at the bottom. Nothing wrong with not being a stick!
  • misssiri
    misssiri Posts: 335 Member
    Options

Agree. I lost my boobs when my body fat went below 20%. I'm small on top and a bit bottom heavy. That's genetics for you. I still run but also doing heavy squats to shape my booty. No amount of running/cardio will do that for me. (I've tried. If it works for someone else, good on them)