What 5'7" and 160 lbs. looks like.

Options
2»

Replies

• BlairCottier
    BlairCottier Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! We have very similar stats :) I am 5'6 at 162. Started at 175. We can do this thing!!! And yes, I love your arms too :) Feel free to add!!
  • Megpie45
    Options
    You look fabulous! Keep up the good work.

I am new to this and wanted to introduce myself as well.

I am 5ft, 1in and had my first baby 8 months ago...although a slow weight gain started back in 2009 right before I got married. Pre pregnancy I was roughly 130. Having a smaller stature is tough because my BMI indicates I am in the overweight category for my frame. Juggling work, being a mom, being a wife and trying to do a little bit for yourslef everyday is tough. It has been quite an adjustment but I am determined to get back in shape, make healthy choices and make some time for myself everyday so that I can be a better mother, wife and person.

SW: 145lbs
    CW: 138
    GW: 115
  • birbs123
    Options
    You look very good. At 5'5" and 164 (and about to be 50) I look like a flab-u-lanch happened. And I've never had kids. I'm just lazy and LOVE food.
  • Rockmyskinnyjeans
    Rockmyskinnyjeans Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    You carry your weight awesome! You look amazing, girl!
  • vwalczak
    vwalczak Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I think you look great! I'm a hair over 5'7", never had a baby, and would love to weigh 160! : D
  • aladams83
    Options
    Heck YES!!!! Motivating!!! You got THIS!!!!
    SW: 150
    CW: 145
    GW: 125
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    You really DO carry your weight well. I'm your age and height, but I'm 130 pounds and I think YOU look awesome at 160. When I was 150 I didn't look as good as you do at 160. You are really rocking it! :love:
  • mwcp58
    mwcp58 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    cant't get over the definition in your arms!! Imagine what they will look like with the weight loss! I joined fitness pal a bit ago and kind of fell off the wagon, had the stomach flu, then bad head cold now moved down to my chest so having a heck of a time getting to the gym, went once in the last 3 weeks, so hopefully will get back on track now.
  • carol175
    carol175 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am your height also, but weight 181# an am 68 yrs old. Also have have large shouulders and back. Looks great on my son, but not on me. I'm in. Carol
  • Afrifit
    Afrifit Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! I am in!