Good gift ideas for a MAN for VDAY...

Options

Replies

• Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    An all nighter...All this fitness has to be for something. Break the damn bed sex. I wanna wake up like had been run over by a truck. Or a chocolate cupcake....
  • littlebre33
    Options
    As dumb as this sounds.. make little coupons that he can "redeem" for certain well uhhh...activities:wink:
  • FTClown
    FTClown Posts: 181
    Options
    Come on men, be for real, the one thing we all really truly want is some freaking piece and some good relaxation.
    To those with a man, figure out what sort of things he does on his down time, I do not mean video games, sports tv or stuff like that.
    Does he sit in his favortie chair and drink a beer to relax?
    Does he go for walk and enjoy the weather?
    Does he just like to turn his phone off and never get disturbed?

Which ever it is, make sure he can do that for VDay (not on the actually day but maybe a day before, otherwise you might lose out on your day) then whatever that is that you have made sure he enjoys, and once he has enjoyed it, just add some *bobbing for apples* and be on your way.

For me, nothing would beat a day where I get home from work dinner is made, then I get to chill for like an hour talking **** (aboutthe day or whatever jsut to let things out) then chill on my favorite chair or on my bed, lean back, have my girl give me an Oral Abuse without any talking, then leave me alone with my thoughts (or if she is that good, lack of thoughts OH)

---Admittedly that is the average of men, this VDay I just want to have my girl in my arms is all.
  • btwalsh132
    btwalsh132 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    As dumb as this sounds.. make little coupons that he can "redeem" for certain well uhhh...activities:wink:

That does not sound dumb to me......would love a coupon book.
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Edward and Bella type sex after she was turned into a vampire. Yes I was forced into watching the Twilight saga. I felt so violated.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Come on men, be for real, the one thing we all really truly want is some freaking piece and some good relaxation.
    To those with a man, figure out what sort of things he does on his down time, I do not mean video games, sports tv or stuff like that.
    Does he sit in his favortie chair and drink a beer to relax?
    Does he go for walk and enjoy the weather?
    Does he just like to turn his phone off and never get disturbed?

Which ever it is, make sure he can do that for VDay (not on the actually day but maybe a day before, otherwise you might lose out on your day) then whatever that is that you have made sure he enjoys, and once he has enjoyed it, just add some *bobbing for apples* and be on your way.

For me, nothing would beat a day where I get home from work dinner is made, then I get to chill for like an hour talking **** (aboutthe day or whatever jsut to let things out) then chill on my favorite chair or on my bed, lean back, have my girl give me an Oral Abuse without any talking, then leave me alone with my thoughts (or if she is that good, lack of thoughts OH)

---Admittedly that is the average of men, this VDay I just want to have my girl in my arms is all.

And a BJ.
  • runwmeNC
    runwmeNC Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    B/f already gave me my Vday present.. I have not gotten a stiffie... stiffie the toy. in so long so I made him buy me a reallllly big one :)

Changed U to I and made your statement so much more entertaining to read.
  • Sasssy69
    Sasssy69 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Definitely not sex, if your saving sex for special occasions you're doing it wrong.

^^^This^^^ - Sad that a lot of men are saying sex or a bj. *Le sigh*

My husband gets a bottle of JD, chocolate (not that crap kind in a box, but REAL chocolate), and we usually order something from a restaurant. That way we don't have to deal with the VD crowd.

I like Valentine's Day. In my last marriage, we stopped celebrating it. It felt like we had stopped celebrating our love. Yeah, it's a cheesy holiday, but I still like it. And don't give me that crap about "celebrating your love every day." That just makes regular people feel bad. I celebrate the 4th of July, but it doesn't mean I'm not patriotic the other 364 days of the year.
  • LetsMakeupXtina
    LetsMakeupXtina Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    photo shoot photo album, at least , that's what my guy is getting. :bigsmile:

I have always wanted to do this
  • LetsMakeupXtina
    Options
    Definitely not sex, if your saving sex for special occasions you're doing it wrong.

could not agree more!
  • FTClown
    Options
    Don't get the thing about Vday. Would never celebrate it - if I wanna make my boyfriend a present, I just do it. If I'm in the mood for a romantic dinner, I just have it. And if sex would be a present for Vday, does that mean you don't have it regularly? Vday is strange und useless.

I have come to realize why I still celebrate VDay even though to me it is too pointless.
    I have known my girl for 20 years, and before I got with her 5 years ago I had plenty of VDays with other women who all loved the flowers and chocolate and all that crap, I never cared for it at all. But I did it, cause if they happy they make my other brain happy too. BUT, I got withthis girl who never cared about VDay, and that I have known all my life. On random days we both did special things to/for each other that others freaking hated us, said they gave them a sweet tooth, one girl even said "So cute makes me want to puke", but every VDay came around and she saw others going up and beyond, and even though she KNEW she did not really care, seeing all that extra love in her eyes allowed me to realize, even if she doesn't care does not mean she wont appreciate the extra effort. So a few years ago, I bought her the Gilmore Girls collection on DVD box set, we sat and watched episode after episode from around 11am till around 8pm (having meal and bathroom breaks), at the end of the day, when she laid in my arms with her head on my chest, she felt warmer, happier, she knew why I did something so simple, and it made her even happier. That was actually the first VDay since I lost my virginity that I did NOT have any sex, but giving her a feeling like that made my day for a long time. Now every year, I get her a new dvd collection (tradition heehee) of something she loves, take her out to a place we do not normally go, and I only "get some" if she wants more than my mouth, otherwise it is all for her. 8D

Sorry had to share all that.
  • LetsMakeupXtina
    Options
    Sex.

that is a given!!!

Not at my house.

sad panda =(
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    sex and a sammich.
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    Don't get the thing about Vday. Would never celebrate it - if I wanna make my boyfriend a present, I just do it. If I'm in the mood for a romantic dinner, I just have it. And if sex would be a present for Vday, does that mean you don't have it regularly? Vday is strange und useless.

I have come to realize why I still celebrate VDay even though to me it is too pointless.
    I have known my girl for 20 years, and before I got with her 5 years ago I had plenty of VDays with other women who all loved the flowers and chocolate and all that crap, I never cared for it at all. But I did it, cause if they happy they make my other brain happy too. BUT, I got withthis girl who never cared about VDay, and that I have known all my life. On random days we both did special things to/for each other that others freaking hated us, said they gave them a sweet tooth, one girl even said "So cute makes me want to puke", but every VDay came around and she saw others going up and beyond, and even though she KNEW she did not really care, seeing all that extra love in her eyes allowed me to realize, even if she doesn't care does not mean she wont appreciate the extra effort. So a few years ago, I bought her the Gilmore Girls collection on DVD box set, we sat and watched episode after episode from around 11am till around 8pm (having meal and bathroom breaks), at the end of the day, when she laid in my arms with her head on my chest, she felt warmer, happier, she knew why I did something so simple, and it made her even happier. That was actually the first VDay since I lost my virginity that I did NOT have any sex, but giving her a feeling like that made my day for a long time. Now every year, I get her a new dvd collection (tradition heehee) of something she loves, take her out to a place we do not normally go, and I only "get some" if she wants more than my mouth, otherwise it is all for her. 8D

Awe sweet story. You watched more than one episode of Gilmore Girls with her???? My husband never gave me that for Valentines.
  • Timshel_
    Options

^^^This^^^ - Sad that a lot of men are saying sex or a bj. *Le sigh*

I like Valentine's Day. In my last marriage, we stopped celebrating it. It felt like we had stopped celebrating our love. Yeah, it's a cheesy holiday, but I still like it. And don't give me that crap about "celebrating your love every day." That just makes regular people feel bad. I celebrate the 4th of July, but it doesn't mean I'm not patriotic the other 364 days of the year.

SAme thing could be said about calling it special occassion sex though. Just cuz you have sex everyday, doesn't make VDAY sex and less yummy. So not sad in any way.
  • Timshel_
    Options
    sex and a sammich.

Ham on rye with a really good horesraddish mustard please.
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Sex, back scratch, sex with back scratching, and then a 20m bj....

wait, I thought we were talking about last night.
  • FTClown
    Options

Awe sweet story. You watched more than one episode of Gilmore Girls with her???? My husband never gave me that for Valentines.

Actually from time to time, more specifically when PMSis kicking in, we sit and watch the series again TOGETHER I make dinner, and I go to the store to get her midol, pads and the Herseys Cookies and Creme Drops (she loves them).
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Sex, back scratch, sex with back scratching, and then a 20m bj....

wait, I thought we were talking about last night.

BRAGGER!!
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    A guided fishing trip. Salmon or steelhead on a drift boat :)