Fat loss products

Options
Hi everyone! Has anyone used and had success with any of the fat loss products such as lipocore, somnilean, or detoxin? any negative experiences?? Thank you!

Replies

• pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    No.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    I use the following fat loss products:
    - food scale
    - barbell, weights, and power rack
    - running shoes
    - books and internet resources

You appear to be looking for a pharmaceutical solution to a lifestyle problem. That is a lazy, unrealistic, and temporary approach.
  • RobinvdM
    RobinvdM Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    For the most part Fat Loss Products are gimmicks meant to slim down your wallet.

The only real thing that works and STAYS working is improved diet, improved fitness levels, and moderating both in a healthy way to turn it into something successful for you.
  • pamwhite712
    pamwhite712 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    You should probably click on "search" at the top. You'll find a lot of topics on diet pills.
  • ktrichards06
    Options
    Haven't tried any and I don't plan too!

I have around 150lbs to lose and yes it will be hard at times, and I would love for the fat to just disappear but it doesn't work that way. I am learning that healthy nutrition and exercise is the way to go!

Plus you truly don't know the long term consequences of taking those type of products will do to you!!!
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    For the most part Fat Loss Products are gimmicks meant to slim down your wallet.

The only real thing that works and STAYS working is improved diet, improved fitness levels, and moderating both in a healthy way to turn it into something successful for you.
    ^ This. All of it.
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    No.
    :angry:
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    - food scale
    - running shoes

^ This. Except the shoes. I don't like shoes.
  • toomuchbootyindapants
    Options
    No but I hear wonderful things about raspberry ketones, HCG, and some extract I can't recall the name of off hand. :drinker:
  • angie13xx
    angie13xx Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Has anyone used and had success with any of the fat loss products such as lipocore, somnilean, or detoxin? any negative experiences?? Thank you!

Hi there,

I have tried diet pills ( Alli and raspberry ketones) none of them worked, didnt lose any weight and on top I was always very constipated and bloated. Hope my answered helped
  • jilletta81
    jilletta81 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    It's very interesting how a question really brings out a lot of opinions! I was just curious because my local vitamin store sent out an email blast with these products offered and I wasn't sure if they were part of a workout regime for anyone.
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    - food scale
    - running shoes

You appear to be looking for a pharmaceutical solution to a lifestyle problem. That is a lazy, unrealistic, and temporary approach.

Quoted for truth.
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options

I have around 150lbs to lose and yes it will be hard at times, and I would love for the fat to just disappear but it doesn't work that way. I am learning that healthy nutrition and exercise is the way to go!

You, my dear, is on a very good path to long term success. Attagirl!
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options

QFT!
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    It's very interesting how a question really brings out a lot of opinions! I was just curious because my local vitamin store sent out an email blast with these products offered and I wasn't sure if they were part of a workout regime for anyone.

Your local vitamin store wants you to buy stuff from them. My advice is: don't.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    - food scale
    - running shoes

^ This. Except the shoes. I don't like shoes.

werd!
  • angie13xx
    angie13xx Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    No but I hear wonderful things about raspberry ketones, HCG, and some extract I can't recall the name of off hand. :drinker:

Oh yes, i tried HCG drops also only for 3 days tho, I did lose 2 pounds but couldn't keep it up, eating 500 cal a day not for me . When i stopped I've ended up gaining my 2 pounds back + 2 extra on top. The drops are very expencive and if u were gonna eat 500 cal a day you would lose weight anyway- they say HCG actually helps u to lose fat and not muscle and advises u to exercise on top, but like I said u could eat 500 cal a day and exercise and still have your cash in the wallet. I wouldn't recommend it.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Nope... quick fixes never work. You already know that.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    No.

:flowerforyou:
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    No.

:flowerforyou:

yeah word. you actually answered a yes or no question with the least amount of sass possible!