Am I the only girl who believes this?

Options

Replies

• hendongirl
    hendongirl Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Bah...people and their petty weirdness. If he says any of the following, then consider leaving:

-"I only hit you because you're pretty when you cry."
    -"I caught herpes from a hooker while I was away on business."
    -"Your face is so pretty...it would look so much better stretched over mine."
    -"It puts the lotion on the skin!"

If none of the aforementioned (or something similar) have been uttered, you'll be just fine.

i snorted.
    I did as well.

*snort*
  • SamanthaClarexo
    SamanthaClarexo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    :noway: He wouldn't be my boyfriend anymore, the SECOND that sentence left his lips.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    There's no one in my life that I consider my "enemy," much less my "worst enemy." I don't have time or energy for that sort of thing.

My husband and I are honest with each other. I don't know if, in this hypothetical situation, the girlfriend brought this topic up, but if she did I would say "don't ask questions to which you don't want to know the answer."

I realize that I am not the best at everything.

If I were the boyfriend in this scenario, I'd be upset that my girlfriend was sharing this on the internet instead of just talking to me about it.
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    I think women expecting men to lie to them all the time is ridiculous. It seems the littlest thing sets some women off. That's certainly not meant to generalize, but there seems to be a type that is hyper-sensitive. Learn to love yourself more so tiny things don't upset you.
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    I didn't know people had "worst enemies" unless they were Sherlock.. & he's fictional. lol
    But no.. I would say not.
    Or Spiderman. But his worst enemy is also his best friend, if I recall..
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    "Worst enemies"? I guess that part lost me.
  • SteveJWatson
    SteveJWatson Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    I want a nemesis!

And, furthermore I want him to have a cool name like Moriarty.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    wAuwF.gif

Scarily; reminds me of this...

Charles-manson.gif

Is it just me or could George Carlin pass for Charles Manson without a *kitten* ton of makeup required?

I thought that WAS Charles Manson. Srsly. It kinda scared me that there was a gif of Charles Manson making George Carlin faces.

:noway:
  • chrishgt4
    chrishgt4 Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    wAuwF.gif

Charles-manson.gif

Is it just me or could George Carlin pass for Charles Manson without a *kitten* ton of makeup required?

I thought that WAS Charles Manson. Srsly. It kinda scared me that there was a gif of Charles Manson making George Carlin faces.

That is Charles Manson making Charles Manson faces... :ohwell:
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    Bah...people and their petty weirdness. If he says any of the following, then consider leaving:

If none of the aforementioned (or something similar) have been uttered, you'll be just fine.

This made me choke on my coffee.
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    wAuwF.gif

Charles-manson.gif

That is Charles Manson making Charles Manson faces... :ohwell:

Back to being scared. Thanks. Appreciate that. Really. Was easier when I was dumb enough to believe it was GC.
  • Textmessage
    Textmessage Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    So, what's it like being in high school all your life?
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    DamnImASexyBitch Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    So what was said? Did op ever come back and tell us?
  • TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    Your "worst enemy" is probably not 100% evil (no one is)*, and you are probably not 100% perfect, so chances are your boyfriend was merely trying to point this out to you.

*Okay, maybe a few people like Hitler or those serial killers on some A&E show are pure evil. But most of us fall somewhere to the north of the evil meridian.
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    So, what's it like being in high school all your life?

72qIr.jpg

I get older, they stay the same age.

Alright!
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    I'm my own worst enemy.
  • sbbhbm
    sbbhbm Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options

I actually had an ex say the first one to me- how jacked up is that? He never hit me, but he always got turned on when I was crying... made my aunt's funeral really frickin' awkward.
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    Are you a superhero? My life is too boring for enemies. I want to live vicariously through your life...
  • limpnutz
    Options
    I think telling my wife my ex was better in bed makes her try harder...

LOL
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    wAuwF.gif

I must say... this... is the perfect gif!