Clean Eating Thread

Nlongenecker
Nlongenecker Posts: 765
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
Is there a thread here for people doing "Clean Eating"?

Replies

• jla891
    jla891 Posts: 13 Member
    I too, would like to know :)
  • what is clean eating?
  • what is clean eating?

I have limited knowledge on it, but basically no pre-made foods with man made junk in them. And I think a big thing is cutting out refined sugar and caffeine. It's pretty much eating all natural. Somebody can refine this definition if they know more.
  • AlynnP1005
    AlynnP1005 Posts: 195
    Clean eating is eating food at its most natural state. Ex lots of fresh fruits and veggies, whole grains, organic lean meats. No processed foods like white bread and pasta, no canned food with lots of preservatives, usling only natural sugars (like honey and juice from fruits)....stuff like that.
  • lobster888
    lobster888 Posts: 861 Member
    There is a magazine called Clean Eating and it has lots of suggestions amd recipes to help eat Clean! I have used a couple of recipes and they are easy and very good. If there is not a thread - can we start one?
  • that is what I would have guessed! seems like the way to go- avoid sugar and artifical ingredients... low cal always means chemicals and junk
  • Hi,

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/86956-eating-clean-support-group?hl=eating+clean+#posts-1204533

that should work or you could type 'Eating Clean!!! Support Group!' in the search box

It's one of the recent threads on that topic

Hope that helps
This discussion has been closed.