What's in your coffee mug this morning??!!

Options

Replies

• mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    This is what my coffee mug is lusting after...

11-K-Cup-Detail-GMC-French-Toast-lg_zps451595ce.jpg

I love my keurig but I've never seen this flavor! Im drooling. Must but now!

OMG...seriously though!! It smells like friggin french toast when it brews!!
  • 99clmsntgr
    99clmsntgr Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Two scoops of Starbucks caramel and two scoops of Gevalia Traditional roast to make an 8-cup pot.

Tomorrow will be a pot of "WAKE THE **** UP!!" Extra-strong coffee. Yes, that's actually what it's called.
  • DaddyCrossfit
    DaddyCrossfit Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    French roast with cream-n-sugar. Just learned about bulletproof coffee yesterday. Will be trying as soon as I can find the ingredients!
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    Folgers - black (i'm limiting to 2 cups this morning) more to follow no doubt
  • nadz6012
    nadz6012 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Coconut mocha K-cup with splenda and 2 TBSP of half and half
  • FitGuyWillDoIt
    FitGuyWillDoIt Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Office Mud :laugh:
  • IslandRider
    Options
    Green Mountain Decaf and a scoop of whey protein... I know... BORING!:indifferent:
  • MommiLauren
    MommiLauren Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    dunkin' donuts pumpkin spice and coffeemate natural bliss low fat vanilla =)
  • Lyra89
    Lyra89 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I had my first cup of Bewley's strong (fresh ground/made in coffee machine) with organic whole milk (frothed) stevia + cinnamon!

Cup two was the same coffee, black, with 1 tsp organic cocoa powder & stevia...mmmm!
  • mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Bulletproof coffee! Revel beans, 30g organic grassfed butter, 1 Tablespoon of MCT and 2 tsp of coconut palm sugar.

Blenderized, and it has a lovely creamy head!

Butter?? In your coffee?? That's a new one!!
    imagesCACIW7SP_zps4fb2081e.jpg
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    Cup 1-2 @ home - Trader Joe's Dark Sumatra - fresh ground

Cup 3 (and probably another in the afternoon) @ work - Jet Fuel by Coffee People for the Keurig in the office (private stash since the rest of the office drinks coffee tinted water, basically)
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Yuban, and strong as heck!!
  • BigDave1050
    BigDave1050 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Coffee that, by some standards, would be called MUD! but what do you expect at work?
  • tennyllia4
    Options
    TEA TEA TEA...I SIMPLY LUV TEA!
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    Newman's own Almond Biscotti Keurig cup with 2T of Sugar free vanilla creamer and a dash of amaretto sugar free syrup. Delishhhhh!
  • BigMech
    BigMech Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Green mountain hazelnut decafe, black.

I gave up caffeinated coffee about 5 years ago, but I still like a hot drink in the morning. I gave up the cream and sugar when I losing weight, save me 40+ calories a cup.
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Nothing anymore... it was a french vanilla coffee but I drank it.
  • jennfranklin
    jennfranklin Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Dunkin Donuts dark roast, with 100% pure organic extra virgin coconut oil!
  • BBinNC
    BBinNC Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    This morning it's "Wake the F$#@ Up!" coffee. Seriously that's what it's called. It was a gift and it's really good. It's a very light roast, so loads of caffeine and it has a slight peanut-butterly flavor.
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    Nespresso Rosabaya de Columbia, steamed milk, and 1 pump of starbucks peppermint syrup.