POLL How far off goal are you?

Options

Replies

• lulu3561
    lulu3561 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    42 pounds to go and it's the hardest of the journey so far.
  • thoshowski
    thoshowski Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Just hit 10 lbs again this morning! So now I only have 50 lbs to go.
  • bgelliott
    bgelliott Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    roughly 12-15lbs from current goal
  • cubbies77
    cubbies77 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I'm 143 pounds from my "where I'd be happy" goal and 151 pounds from my ultimate goal.

I haven't thought about it that way in a very long time because I have short-term goals. If I thought about the long-term goals, it would depress me. Thinking about the next short-term goal keeps me motivated. I'm 1 pound away from my next goal (50 pounds lost) and 9 pounds from the one after that (getting under 300 pounds, which is SUPER exciting to think about). Thinking about it that way makes it much easier and gives me something to celebrate while working on the long-term goal.
  • ShannonKelliG
    ShannonKelliG Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Far. 38 lbs down and 110 to go.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,871 Member
    Options
    Probably 15-20 Lbs, but I'm not positive about that actual number on the scale. My current goal is just to get to a healthy BF% which for me would be 19% or lower. right now my goal is around 17%-18% and I will re-evaluate that when I get there. The calculators I've used say right around 170 Lbs for 17% BF so that would be about 17-18 Lbs from where I am currently, but that doesn't take into account my weight training. I've got at least 6 months to go at my rate of loss.
  • Schmelvie
    Schmelvie Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I recently changed my goal from a number on a scale to a "state of being"... I want to be a healthier individual. Diet and exercise is my "method". The "results" will be things like weight, blood pressure, body fat %, blood work, and other biometric screening numbers. Those results will all happen in due time if I stick to my methods. However, if I really had to put a scale number down as an end result, then I'm 20 pounds away from that. :)
  • Dezmodus
    Dezmodus Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm only 2 or 3 away, but i'm trying to focus more on gaining muscle now and worry less about losing weight in general. I'm pretty pleased with my progress but more pleased that i remained healthy and sane while doing it.
  • naterar
    naterar Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I am about 35 - 40 from my first set goal. about 60 from my total target goal. Getting there one day at a time!
  • beccadaniixox
    beccadaniixox Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    According to my friends I have like 2 pounds left.. but according to me I have 12. :)
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    LONG ways still...around 120 lbs. left...I still have to lose a skinny person! :ohwell:
  • Helen_Luvnlife
    Helen_Luvnlife Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    15 lbs to my original goal, but I think I may need to lose more. I will go by body fat % and hip to waist ratio.
  • notenoughspeed
    notenoughspeed Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I set an end goal of 165-185. I have been 185, and still had a small amount of fat in the mid section. 165 would be my ultimate athlete goal. We will see. I have lost 90 pounds total, 70 on MFP in 5 and 1/4 months. I still have another 80-100 to go. Things are moving along smoothly. I never set any intermediate goals because I don't want to be mediocre. I want to achieve greatness, and that requires setting high goals.
  • HollyHobbitToes
    HollyHobbitToes Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Down 45....another 25 to go :)
  • musycnlyrics
    musycnlyrics Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I have about 120lbs to go! I started at 307, now I am 289, working my way down...
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    4 pounds and they, Will. Not. Go. Away. They're sticking like barnacles to a boat.:sad:
  • JOYOUS62
    JOYOUS62 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Still 7-14 lb to go, in 3 weeks, I have lost 0lbs, getting frustrated now
  • madi_lumpkins
    madi_lumpkins Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    40 More to Go though I'll probably want to lose more when I get there.
  • erinlibke
    erinlibke Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I am 9 lbs away from my next mini goal (to be hit by April) which would put me at 159. And 39 lbs away from my UGW of 130- a ripped toned 130!
  • justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    After having lost 93 pounds I'm 7 away from goal. I wanted to have hit goal by March 13th (my birthday) but I'll be happy if it's off by memorial day.