POLL How far off goal are you?

Options

Replies

• QueenofScott
    QueenofScott Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I am 6 & 1/2 lbs from my first big goal. I'm not sure what my ultimate goal is yet. I plan to take it 5 lbs at a time once I hit my big goal.
  • Scorpiio93
    Scorpiio93 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    20lbs off. Though it may be less as I haven't weighed myself since the 23rd of Jan
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    12lbs before my ultimate goal of 130lbs.
  • ApexLeader
    ApexLeader Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    i lost 15 lbs in january. got another 15 lbs to go.

i did a few weeks of keto and that helped a ton. plus i was averaging 1-2 hours of cardio a day and a few days a week of resistance training.

losing weight is pretty easy if you are focused
  • 3RachaelFaith3
    3RachaelFaith3 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    17 lbs
  • JamieG8991
    JamieG8991 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    7 pounds away from my goal
  • eatandexercise1
    eatandexercise1 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm 56 pounds down, with 4 to go. Once I reach that goal, depending on how I look/feel, I may want to lose more.
  • deb62pink
    deb62pink Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    bout another 5 lousy Kilo's, that's all the last 5 and I'll be happy......Taking forever though but it's slowly coming off. Taken off 24 Kilo's over 2 years and kept it off so far...
  • Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    about 15-16 kilo (33 - 35lbs) to go, depending on how i look.
  • Mhaney
    Mhaney Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    halfway there
  • Tmoney19
    Tmoney19 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I reached my first goal of 25lbs last year by July. I had started this last February. Over the holidays this past Thanksgiving and Christmas break I gained back 6lbs and had got off track with my workouts and calorie counting. Now im back on it this year and want to loose 15lbs.:-)
  • junerbooner
    junerbooner Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'm half way from my original goal weight of 140. I'm down 82 and have 81 to go!!! When I get to 150, I will evaluate to see if I need to lose more or not. I want to be around 20 to 22 % Body fat.
  • Pimpmonkey
    Options
    44lbs
  • Doctorpurple
    Doctorpurple Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    2 lbs away from my goal woot woot!
  • jim78609
    Options
    I've lost 33 lbs since January 2012, and have about 8-10 lbs to go. Using BMI, I am 5 lbs from "average" which I've not been in 20 years. Combined with 3 trips to the gym each week, I"m in better shape than I've been since my 20's! Love it.
  • HeidiHoMom
    HeidiHoMom Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    I have 20-35 lbs to go depending on how much muscle I can maintain/build.

I will be going by how I look more than what I weigh.

The last time I weighed 155 I looked great but had a lot of muscle, yet supposedly that is overweight for my height.

I am a size 12 right now and I would ideally like to be a 6 or 8.
  • sarahertzberger
    sarahertzberger Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I've lost about 4.5lbs. I still have just about another 58 to go.
  • kimbohouser
    kimbohouser Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have lost 6 and have 9 more to loose. I'm worried weight loss is really going to slow down the closer I get to my goal and losing is a real motivator for me. I don't have a lot of friends on this site and would love more for motivation.
  • mommybambi
    mommybambi Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm down 83 and 41 away from goal. I have major differences but keep thinking that the fat will never go around my stomach and hips.
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    60lbs away from goal. I started in June 2012. My original plan was to lose 100lbs. I am expecting to get there by next winter!