Spouse Trying to Sabotage Weight Loss

Options

Replies

• AckieJ
    AckieJ Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Tell her you like the big booty b!tches.

Love it! Yes... do this!
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    Okay, I think you don't understand how the female mind works.

Srsly, what guy does?

Oh hell, I barely understand the female mind, and I have one.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • AngryDiet
    AngryDiet Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options

Srsly, what guy does?

Do you keep it in a jar?

That's where I keep mine.
  • AckieJ
    AckieJ Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    If you want to be happy for the rest of your life... don't make a fancy woman your wife... from my personal point of view... get an ugly girl to marry you!

Love that song!
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    This has gotten really out of control. I don't know what happened. All I wanted was to protect my marriage and people are calling me d***bags, whatever those are. I HOPE NONE OF YOU EVER HAS TO GO THROUGH THESE TIMES!
  • ChristieisReady
    ChristieisReady Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    This has gotten really out of control. I don't know what happened. All I wanted was to protect my marriage and people are calling me d***bags, whatever those are. I HOPE NONE OF YOU EVER HAS TO GO THROUGH THESE TIMES!

Stay strong, mister! No man should have to bear the burden of a hot wife. That's why we're supposed to stay in the kitchen.
  • Mrder37
    Mrder37 Posts: 904
    Options
    Go to the fun fair buy one off the hall of mirrors mirrors of the on eyed snaggle toothed carnie then replace it with the on in she uses she'll thinks she's pilling it on and give up also buy a bumper car won't help you with you're problem but bumper cars are cool:smile:
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    I can't fathom how stupid some people must be to think the OP is serious and that this isn't just a big joke. Wow.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Hello - looking for some help and support. My wife and I have both been losing a lot of weight recently and have been pretty successful counting calories.

I've noticed that she's been getting a lot more "male" attention and it's starting to make me uncomfortable. I'm not the jealous type but does anyone have suggestions for how I can sabotage her weight loss? Like, change the settings on the food scale, or ?

My wife looks great in a bikini and I thoroughly enjoy walking around with her and seeing men smile in her direction.

If this is indeed a legitimate posting, just relax and enjoy her.
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options

Srsly, what guy does?

Do you keep it in a jar?

OK, this made me LOL and now my coworkers are staring at me.

Don't be jealous.
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Stop being a complete D***BAG! If she's getting attention, get over it. You're an insecure pathetic little man who doesn't want anyone to be better than him and wants to dominate his "female". She deserves that attention for her hard work as well as a man that will treat her with the respect she deserves and not try to screw with her life because he isn't getting the attention he wants.
    Get out of the forums and off of FitnessPal. This is for serious people who take pride in what they are doing and encourage others, not try to destroy someone who is actually making changes in thier life.

Stop being stupid and learn to pick up sarcasm.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options

it's okay. it's not your fault. it's not your fault. it's not your fault

goodwillcrying_o_GIFSoupcom_zpse4ab79c9.gif
  • cazzer69
    cazzer69 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    If you want to be happy for the rest of your life... don't make a fancy woman your wife... from my personal point of view... get an ugly girl to marry you!

And on the upside, if she leaves you.... meh.

As to the thread, this has to be a wind up surely? No one is that much of an insecure tosser?
  • jersey_jenn
    jersey_jenn Posts: 122 Member
    Options

i'm so sorry for you. I know its rough. here's another idea. get your wife so many botox injections and surgical procedures that she'll look deformed, then get her a membership to the tanning salon and have her go as often as that crazy Patricia Krentcil woman. no other man will want her then...
  • beskimoosh
    beskimoosh Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    On the other hand... don't shoot things down during a brainstorming session....

Part of brainstorming is immediately ruling out very very bad ideas...

Slow down angledirt. It goes way too far but this is brainstorming. The root of the idea is disfigurement and pain. Obviously I don't want to cause my wife any pain, I love her a lot and she's the mother of my children and, beyond that, supports us by going to work each day. But maybe there's something I can do that won't hurt but would make her less attractive like mixing in some sort of hair removal stuff with her shampoo so she starts balding? This wouldn't hurt and I wouldn't have to be dishonest about her food or try to trick her. I think there's something to that.

When she weighs herself bald, she will see a lower number on the scale. Her confidence will increase. She will simply buy a wig to replace the hair, but she will continue to weigh naked and will see that lower number.... that would just be shooting yourself in the foot.

What you need to do it take her clothes, and stitch bits of prawn into all the hems. She'll stink with them on, but she won't when she's naked. It's winwin: You get more naked wife, men are put off. And put loads of bleach in her shampoo so her hair goes white.
  • walkersallymae
    walkersallymae Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Ok I got to say you are pathetic and everyone advicising you on how to sabatoge your wife is pathetic. Whatever happened to supporting one another and celebrating our sucesses Shame on all of you!!!!!!!!!
  • AngryDiet
    Options

Srsly, what guy does?

Do you keep it in a jar?

OK, this made me LOL and now my coworkers are staring at me.

Don't be jealous.

I'm not jealous! How dare you. If I want people to stare at me I'll just take my pants off again!
  • BogQueen1
    BogQueen1 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Ugh. Stop feeding the trolls people.
  • AngryDiet
    Options
    Ok I got to say you are pathetic and everyone advicising you on how to sabatoge your wife is pathetic. Whatever happened to supporting one another and celebrating our sucesses Shame on all of you!!!!!!!!!

Perspective. Get some.

Getting his wandering wife in line would be a success we could all celebrate with him.