Looking for friends!!

Options
13»

Replies

• missi72
    missi72 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I'm on here everyday and log everything. From the start of the new year to know I have lost 11 lbs.
  • alowry007
    alowry007 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You can add me :)
  • carmendelgado90
    carmendelgado90 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Just sent You a request...anyone else can feel free to add me :)
  • stephaniesjourney
    Options
    Sounds like you are off to a great start! I would consider it an honor to be your freind. I am only on day 2 myself and am finally going to be able to exercise tomorrow. Excited about getting back on track with my exercising and eatting habits. I ahd quit the gym about 1 1/2 years ago. I thought i had gained weight but what has happened is i am the same weight its jsut my muscle turned to fat...ugghh!! anyway I am 5"4 and 166 lbs. Going to lose at lease 21 lbs! I know I will ned my days of encouragement but love to encourage as well... :)
  • cherylatkwechanged
    cherylatkwechanged Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    What an exciting journey we are on and also meeting wonderful friends I love it xx
  • Mona2004
    Mona2004 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can add me :) I need friends and motivation!
  • sykesk13
    Options
    Hi
    I'm new to all this been just over a week and i've lost 4 pound. I dont have any friends on here yet and would love some encouragement to keep my will power going plus it would be nice to help some other peeps out as well makes it more fun if your dieting with others.
    So feel free to add.
    ;-D
  • meyerstwilight6
    meyerstwilight6 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Add me! I try and comment on people's victories everyday :)
  • neu27
    neu27 Posts: 33
    Options
    i thought this post died and got buried! lol thanks everyone I'm happy to have all of you as a friend. I ready to support you all :)
  • shereeholloway
    Options
    Anybody is welcome to add me! Thanks
  • linz910
    linz910 Posts: 30
    Options
    You can add me. I've been using this site for a while now and just realized there's these support groups when I didn't access the app from my iPad like I have been doing. This is awesome they have this! Anyone else can add me too.