Two years later, 110 pounds less with pictures

Options

Replies

• Danni1585
    Danni1585 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    So great to here a story which just involves being sensible, eating healthier and in a fun way for you. Oh and you look amazing xxx
  • kareann57
    kareann57 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! You found what works for you and boy does it show! Thanks for posting. You look beautiful!!
  • ravenrxx
    ravenrxx Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    WOW! Hunny, You look so beautiful! Your gorgeous! Congrats! You did so well. You look so happy & healthy. And it shows in your face :) Keep up the good work. xx
  • Demolady50
    Options
    wow...you sure look like a totaly different person...great job :flowerforyou:
  • CollegiateGrief
    CollegiateGrief Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!

Your start weight is what I weigh now, and your current weight is my goal weight, so it's really encouraging to see your transformation. Thanks for sharing it! :happy:
  • VeronicaAM
    Options
    Beatiful Girl , and having fun and learning in the process is the best part , Go You
    Congrats
  • sharonKay65
    sharonKay65 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great. Hard to believe it's you in both pictures :smile:
  • seamanny
    seamanny Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! You are such an inspiration!
  • MelisaBegins
    MelisaBegins Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely gorgeous! Congrats - you should be very proud of all of your hard work - it certainly paid off!
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    You look like a completely different person! Awesome job!
  • gerrielips
    gerrielips Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Quoted from your post:
    I no longer focus on the calories or carbs, but because of my research I did early in the process, I do know what foods are high in certain things, and I eat them in moderation or not at all.
    I also started doing fun activities, ..., it is about having fun being active.
    I enjoy life and I weigh myself only about every two weeks. The weight loss is slower, but the changes my body is making is the biggest key for me. And being able to continually do activities to keep losing weight and to keep it off.

The above sentences are what I hope to achieve with my 51 or so pounds or so that I want to stop carrying around. Taking it slow and easy...thinking about what and why I'm eating as well as how much...and tuning in to success stories like yours that show me it can be done. Not necessarily easy, but with a clear focus and mindful thinking.

Thanks for letting us know your story.
  • LFlower1981
    LFlower1981 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your story. You are an inspiration!
  • Pams_Shadow
    Pams_Shadow Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! You look AMAZING!
  • sweetpea129
    sweetpea129 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME!!!! I also lost my weight from walking, no gym. Woo hooo!
  • luvs2read1979
    luvs2read1979 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! I look forward to the day when I'm where you are mentally in regards to the weight loss. I also look forward to having fun being active. I've always enjoyed watching sports, but never participated. I think it'd be great to play softball or something. Stay active and live life!
  • Bookaholic88
    Bookaholic88 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Wow great job! It's like you got younger!
  • xoxo_Jennifer
    Options
    You look AH-MAY-ZZING!!! :)
  • CharT5188
    CharT5188 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    My mom is in the white. I am in black. Not sure why it cut a little of me off in that picture.

I went from 290 to 180 in two years.

The first year of my journey to lose weight included obsessing about calories, carbs, working out, and losing weight. I lost about 80 pounds that first year.

I started getting fed up with counting everything and instead I decided to cut things completely out of my diet and just be more involved.

I completely cut out fast food, diet and regular pop, junk food, and anything that I know is just plain bad for the body. Instead I started focusing on how to cook using natural herbs.

I do not work out at a gym. Instead I take my dogs for a few miles everyday for a walk. Or my boyfriend and I enjoy a walk with our dogs.

I no longer focus on the calories or carbs, but because of my research I did early in the process, I do know what foods are high in certain things, and I eat them in moderation or not at all.

I also started doing fun activities, such as, the mudathlon. It was fun and bonding time that I got with my mom. It is no longer committing myself to going to the gym for X amount of time, it is about having fun being active.

I enjoy life and I weigh myself only about every two weeks. The weight loss is slower, but the changes my body is making is the biggest key for me. And being able to continually do activities to keep losing weight and to keep it off.

You are in inspiration to me. I hope that my story will be very similar to yours in two years!
  • katejkelley
    katejkelley Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    You look so beautiful and healthy - congratulations! I agree, eating right and staying active are really what everyone needs to do!
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    wow this is truly inspirational! terrific work :):heart:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!