Dollar stores are dangerous...proof inside.

Options
BrendaLee
BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
I got a little more than I bargained for at the Dollarama tonight.

24867_425804721112_576996112_5616029_4974172_n.jpg

Word of advice...if someone is being rude to you, maybe it's best to just ignore it lest you get a large plastic gun broken to bits on your face. I knew she was rude, but who knew she was actually insane?

:(

Replies

• bebhinn
    bebhinn Posts: 198
    Options
    I hope you called the police! Sorry you had to go through that!
  • raspberrymerlot
    Options
    Ouch! I'm just speechless....
    Hope you heal quickly!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness, what happened??

Jeez, hope you're okay!
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can't believe someone would do that
  • jb_sweet_99
    jb_sweet_99 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Holy crap, what a psycho!
  • NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    Sorry about that BrendaLee, I hope you heal you heal physically & emotionally if need be. Definitely I hopefully authorities were called on her.:flowerforyou:
  • nursee67
    nursee67 Posts: 503
    Options
    Wow....not her day? Definitely not yours! Hope you heal quick.
  • NotSurprised
    Options
    Wow i totally thought it was going to be about all the chocolate & other sweets for a dollar & all, with pics ofcourse. lol
  • boniekatie
    boniekatie Posts: 147
    Options
    so sorry darlin' I try never to agrivate rude people. There are too many crazies out there.
  • PattyTheUndefeated
    PattyTheUndefeated Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    What on earth prompted that? Do tell...
  • BrendaLee
    Options
    She and I had words after she made some rude comments to me. She held this big toy gun up to my chest, laughed, and said she "wished she could f'in shoot me". Then she broke the things to bits on my face. Luckily my glasses and my hand took a lot of the force or it could have been worse.

I was in shock. I'm still in shock. One of the other customers in the store called the police, and a really nice (and cute...silver lining?) officer came out to get the details. I have to go tomorrow and file an official report and have some photos taken, but I don't think they'll ever find her. The cashier said the woman comes into the store almost daily, and she would call the police if she came back in.

She had her two little children with her too if you can imagine.
  • BrendaLee
    Options
    Wow i totally thought it was going to be about all the chocolate & other sweets for a dollar & all, with pics ofcourse. lol

Another danger!
  • NotSurprised
    Options

Another danger!

yes yes yes yes!

Kids & all if she looked crazy & or acted crazy certainly don't let her off the line, she needs to pay the price for her stupid behavior besides looking like a fool.:)
  • alifelessevident
    Options
    that is truly crazy... all types out there that's for sure
  • jw17695
    jw17695 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry. That was really messed up.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a kook!!
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    What a *****!!!
    :flowerforyou: flowers for you hunny!!!!
  • mbmomof4
    mbmomof4 Posts: 172 Member
    Options

She had her two little children with her too if you can imagine.

Really nice thing to show her kids. This is unbelievable. I hope they find this wacko, she probably cases drama everywhere she goes. I hope everything works out in your favor. :flowerforyou:
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    OMG Brenda! That is AWEFUL! I am like, sick thinking about that happening to you, or anyone! How crazy! I hope she gets caught and punished. Omg... You seem to be taking it well. I would be freaking out!
  • KatWood
    KatWood Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    Hi Brenda, this is really off topic but I love your hair in that photo! The red looks great :wink: