Dollar stores are dangerous...proof inside.

Options
2»

Replies

• amberc1982
    amberc1982 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Wow that is just nuts. There are some crazy people out there. I hope you heal fast and I hope they catch her.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    OMG Brenda! That is AWEFUL! I am like, sick thinking about that happening to you, or anyone! How crazy! I hope she gets caught and punished. Omg... You seem to be taking it well. I would be freaking out!

I have a tendency to try to make light of things, but honestly, I cried most of the night last night. I'm traumatized. I know I'll never go back to that store again...and I go there every Thursday while my daughter's at dance class. I was scared coming out to my car last night, I kept the doors locked while I waited for my daughter, then I went to my mom's for a while, and just sat there and cried. I'm terrified to go to the police station today and file a report and have pictures taken...I've never had to do anything like that before, and I wish I could just call and tell them I changed my mind, and don't want to pursue it, but I can't.

I'm pretty angry about it as well...the fact that I have cuts and bumps and bruises all over my face, and my head feels like...well, someone broke a plastic gun over it, and the fact that she'll probably never be punished, and she'll have a good laugh about it, and forget it ever happened.
  • BrendaLee
    Options
    Hi Brenda, this is really off topic but I love your hair in that photo! The red looks great :wink:

Thanks Kat. I'm kinda over it, and I'm coloring it all one color tomorrow. :tongue: It was a very, very bright red, but it's faded to this odd pinky orange color.
  • lcouterm
    lcouterm Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I feel for ya, but one word KARMA (at least hope so)
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    :noway: It would've taken every fiber of my being not to stomp that b!tch into the ground! :angry: Seriously - I hope the shopkeeper keeps their word and calls the cops when she sees this danger to society again.
    Brenda - don't let her victimize you a second time - you have to press charges!!
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    You're very lucky to still have both of your pretty eyes boo'ful. Nail her, she needs to learn from this. If she gets away with this she might really REALLY hurt somebody next time.

You're stronger than you think you are honey, don't let this ***** get away with hurting you.
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear Brenda,
    Does this store have camera's for shopping lifting purposes?
    If so, then i'm sure the camera caught her at some point.

Geesh, in front of her kids as well.
    Do what's right before she explodes on somebody else and inflicts more damage.
  • 2bskinnyagain1978
    Options
    Something similar happened to me . we were at the haloween store and I had my 3 month old son in my hands and htis woman said excuse me I tried tomve but didnt move fast enough and she pushed me and my sons head came inches from a sharp end of a rack she said " I told you to move your Fat *kitten*!" I seriously had vision s of taking the witch to the ground and sitting my fat *kitten* on her until the cops got their and I prob would have had I not had my baby in my hands ... needless to say I did press charges and no the dorothy costume did not fit my fat *kitten* that year but I was able to get into this year and looked darn cute after losing 20 lbs thanks to a lil push from a Nasty strangers lol :) sometimes hearing you are fat from someone else really givesu motivation :)
  • BrendaLee
    Options
    Something similar happened to me . we were at the haloween store and I had my 3 month old son in my hands and htis woman said excuse me I tried tomve but didnt move fast enough and she pushed me and my sons head came inches from a sharp end of a rack she said " I told you to move your Fat *kitten*!" I seriously had vision s of taking the witch to the ground and sitting my fat *kitten* on her until the cops got their and I prob would have had I not had my baby in my hands ... needless to say I did press charges and no the dorothy costume did not fit my fat *kitten* that year but I was able to get into this year and looked darn cute after losing 20 lbs thanks to a lil push from a Nasty strangers lol :) sometimes hearing you are fat from someone else really givesu motivation :)

I like how you put a positive spin on it. Hopefully in a few days or a week...or soon I will be able to as well. :) It's kind of pathetic that "you're fat" is the best these people can come up with, but any time I've ever had an issue with someone, that's what they throw at me. It affects me though...I know I shouldn't let it, but it hurts me to my core to be called fat...even by some random psycho b***h at the Dollarama.
  • BrendaLee
    Options
    Sorry to hear Brenda,
    Does this store have camera's for shopping lifting purposes?
    If so, then i'm sure the camera caught her at some point.

Geesh, in front of her kids as well.
    Do what's right before she explodes on somebody else and inflicts more damage.

No cameras, Thump. Big, domed, useless mirrors, but no cameras.
  • BrendaLee
    Options
    :noway: It would've taken every fiber of my being not to stomp that b!tch into the ground! :angry: Seriously - I hope the shopkeeper keeps their word and calls the cops when she sees this danger to society again.
    Brenda - don't let her victimize you a second time - you have to press charges!!

My family thinks I'm insane (or a wuss?) for not fighting back. I don't know, maybe I should have grabbed the closest thing to me, and whacked her over the head. I'd probably feel better today, but I'm just a silly law abiding citizen who didn't want to be charged with property damage or worse. In the end, it's a small consolation, but she ended up looking like the nut job, and I, at least got a couple of kind shoulders to cry on. I am a wuss. lol