Has anyone tried Raspberry Ketones?

Options
1235»

Replies

• PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    I love them, I take them everyday. I just consider them an appetite suppressor with a little energy boost. I haven't lost a drastic amount of weight. When I forget to take them, I feel like I'm starving and end up eating like every 2 hours, where as with the raspberry ketones I'm able to go about 4-8 hours with even feeling hungry. Plus I get a little energy boost but no jitters attached.

Um it's good to eat every 2-3 hours. Please tell us why it's a problem?

No, it's not "good" to eat every 2-3 hours. It's also not "bad" to eat every 2-3 hours. It's irrelevant to health. It's a purely psychological personal preference.

Because I work 8-10 hour shifts plus take college classes twice a week. I prefer to not be feeling like I'm starving when I know it will be another 4-6 hours before I have a chance to eat again. It's just personal preference really. I'm not saying everyone should take them, just saying I do and have had no weird side effects. I love the raspberry keytones they are part of my daily routine now, along with my other vitamins I take.
  • greeneyes972
    Options
    Lol @ keytowned!

But really... I just learned that my crystal light raspberry tea is actually beaver *kitten* tea.

You learn something everyday.

Ahh you saw that article too

oh my lord....
  • EvanKeel
    EvanKeel Posts: 1,904 Member
    Options
    A year-old raspberry keytone thread got necro'd due to beavers?

Sure, why not.
  • amylynn128
    Options
    I have gone through several bottles, I didn't notice any drop in weight, but I do notice a bit more energy. I also ease into them. I don't take 2 with each meal, I start with 1 in the morning and then judge how I am feeling from there. I can't say I ever noticed any negative side effects.
  • Dourpussdora
    Dourpussdora Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Roughly translated:
    Thanks to all the people who said what I wanted to hear, as for the people who have the slightest bit of intelligence and have got fed up of reading the same topic over and over again..... why did you not say what I wanted to hear? You're all mean.
    I did the research (well I listened to the sales pitch) and now I want people to tell me that I haven't just been duped out of my hard earned cash (even though deep down I know I have!).
    I'm reporting you all for being negative

Faye_Anderson just rejoined this and came across your comment. Take u have nothing better to do than insult people, it was a simple question but yayy go you for being a *****