Replies

• JosianneC
    JosianneC Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I feed my cat the brand named "Now!"
  • Akumu
    Akumu Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I feed my dogs Orijen 6 Fish. http://www.orijen.ca/orijen/products/6fishdog.aspx I don't think anything compares to it--just amazing ingredients. All human grade. It is grain free and doesn't use any outsourced ingredients.

I also cook them a batch of grass-fed kosher beef with fresh veggies on weekends and feed them that throughout the week. I'm a vegetarian, so it's a little weird to do, but they love it and their coats are stunning.

Orijen is a great food, my dog eats that
  • silverainn
    Options
    Kitty gets Orijen 6 Fish, occasionally some cod or crab, and whatever she catches herself.. she's a great hunter, unfortunately she sometimes decides we're worthy of presents.
  • danimalkeys
    danimalkeys Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    We have 3 dogs, a Great Dane, a German Shepherd, and a Pug. They have all been on a raw diet. The Dane is the youngest and she has been on it since the day we got her as a pup. The Shepherd started at 5 months old after I had researched it. The pug is the oldest and he went on it the same time the Shep did. I use mostly chicken leg quarters, whole chickens, and chicken backs, pork shoulders (with the bone), deer meat my brother gives me, liver, kidney, trimmings from beef that we eat, anything I can find really. I also do "pizza night" once a week and give them some Innova EVO red meat dry food. Supplement with eggs and fish oil.
  • AngNY
    AngNY Posts: 193
    Options
    Wellness but he will only eat it if he is really really hungry.

I feed my dog what I eat. Grilled chicken or Talapia. Boiled chicken. Cooked meat. I prepare his foods with no seasonings obviously.

I get yelled at all the time "Oh yea, who's is that tiny piece of grilled chicken that's next to ours, Diego's???"

Lol! I usually add some tuna or grilled chicken to the wellness dry food. Its always a guarantee that she will eat it all :)
  • AngNY
    Options
    -_- my enemies.

lol i have some extra here if they are hungry :)
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Zupreem Ferret Food.
  • tripodsmom
    tripodsmom Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    couch cushions, toys, cat poop, small animals, underpants, crayons, cat food, coffee....sometimes dogfood..... whatever they arent picky
  • perfect_storm
    perfect_storm Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    My dogs are on the same food as yours....it was recommended by the Vet. My dogs like it.
  • AngNY
    Options
    We have 3 dogs, a Great Dane, a German Shepherd, and a Pug. They have all been on a raw diet. The Dane is the youngest and she has been on it since the day we got her as a pup. The Shepherd started at 5 months old after I had researched it. The pug is the oldest and he went on it the same time the Shep did. I use mostly chicken leg quarters, whole chickens, and chicken backs, pork shoulders (with the bone), deer meat my brother gives me, liver, kidney, trimmings from beef that we eat, anything I can find really. I also do "pizza night" once a week and give them some Innova EVO red meat dry food. Supplement with eggs and fish oil.

Such a good Fur Dad! :)
  • AngNY
    Options
    Turner and Hooch get Whiskas dry food. Tried them on nicer stuff (Eukanuba, Iams, Purina) but Hooch turned her nose up at it and Turner got really sick! Turner cant have fish in dried food either! A cat that cant eat fish? Insane! And dont get me started on the mess he makes with wet food :sick:

Oliver (cat age 2) will not eat any salmon or tuna. But, he can devourer a pineapple or strawberry lol
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    Our kitties get the Iams Adult food, and the pugs get Blue. It's formulated by size/breed.
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    Was feeding blue buffalo, but they started having tummy trouble suddenly.
    Switched to Canidae. So far so good.
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    My cats eat Blue Buffalo brand & have been for about 7 years! They love it & the veterinarian was impressed when she asked me because a lot of people around here feed their cats Meow Mix!
  • livitup85
    livitup85 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    My bullie eats Orijen.
    Makes her coat shiny, her breath fresh, her teeth white, and her poops small. :P
  • AngNY
    Options
    My cats eat Blue Buffalo brand & have been for about 7 years! They love it & the veterinarian was impressed when she asked me because a lot of people around here feed their cats Meow Mix!

The vet told me that shopping down aisles that have Meow Mix, Purina, And Friskies is like basically picking up McDonalds for your pet lol
  • alexiaans
    alexiaans Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Wellness Core is the bomb.com. My little Chihuahua has seen massive improvements since switching to this brand. She sheds less, has a softer coat, maintains a healthy weight and is overall doing well on it.

She's still a little ***** though. :-) And I love her.
  • danimalkeys
    danimalkeys Posts: 982 Member
    Options

Such a good Fur Dad! :)

:) Thanks! They eat better than we do!
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    We feed our dog Pedigree. My vet didn't have any issues with that and he's been fine on it.
  • LisaLamb1
    LisaLamb1 Posts: 149 Member
    Options