Tea Drinkers

Options

Replies

• charever92
    Options
    I love drinking tea. I get mine at David's Tea, and they have a bunch which are zero calories, which is great since I don't add anything to mine.
  • MelisaBegins
    MelisaBegins Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Yay! The hubs and I never used to drink tea but now we each have a cup in the evening (it's especially good on the nights we watch Downton Abbey - ha). My very favorite is Good Earth Original. So spicy and naturally sweet.
  • mcknjack
    Options
    I love all kinds of tea. Having asthma, I get congested a lot. I have a case of a tea that's called "Breathe Easy" tea. I don't like licorice at all, but it has a hint of licorice in it that's quite nice. I've shared this tea with family and friends when they're congested and everyone raves about it. I also like green tea and cinnamon tea. Yum!
  • jazzedorange
    jazzedorange Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    LOVE TEA! if you buy leaves it tastes so much better then bags. I love shopping at TEVANA!
  • SolanumSunrise
    SolanumSunrise Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Tea is how I weaned myself off drinking sodas and now I sip on tea all day long. At first I was drinking the bottled green teas, now I have a kitchen cabinet full of green and herbal teas, and a hot water maker. In the summer, I particularly love iced hibiscus tea with mint leaves or sliced fruit.
  • Sweets1954
    Sweets1954 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I also drink tea and have for many years. I picked up the habit when I lived in England when I was in high school but it dropped away when I moved back to the states. I picked it up several years ago. I especially like black tea, Irish breakfast, English breakfast, Earl Grey, or Lady Earl Grey. I don't much care for green tea and haven't really tried white teas. I also like a lot of the herbal teas and just recently began drinking Chai. I do add a bit of honey and low fat milk to some of my teas, lemon to others. I especially enjoyed the habit of having tea around 4pm each day.
  • samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I love tea! David's tea goji pop is my current favourite!
  • UKMarjie
    UKMarjie Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I'm English, so tea is like air to me. I drink about 8 cups a day!

This too - I am Mrs of an Englishman - now the tea addiction is x10 plus builders strength!
  • GaiaGirl1992
    GaiaGirl1992 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I adore fruity teas, but I need them strong and reasonably sweet....who knows, I might like it plain in the future, after all it took me 21 years to start loving tea ^-^
  • Babsvii
    Babsvii Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I buy my teas from Davids Tea they have sooo many different flavours... right now my fav. is Mom's Apple Pie Tea and Birthday Cake tea :) Yum Yum... i drink 1-2 teas a day. I try to replace my coffee with it but i do still drink coffee a few times a week.
  • judykat7
    judykat7 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I have a Kurig mini just for TEA! A friend recently sent me a gift box of several Harner Bros teas and they are deelish. Hot Cinnamon is my fav and it comes in green and another style too. Can't wait to try some more. The Kurig does make it easy and you can use any type of tea with it.
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    I drink a lot. I am a tea freak (and a tea snob), and have tons of loose leaf. I go to the tea shop for tea tastings.

I go in waves with "flavored" and unflavored tea as well.

Depending on the tea and/or flavoring. I might add milk/cream and sweetener. At home it is stevia. Out I use sugar.

I love to drink "dessert" teas: chocolate, vanilla, herbals that are decaf after dinner.

During the day, I drink green, white, black, oolong or herbal.

I do drink coffee as well. But I don't make coffee at home.

I drink anywhere from 1 - 6 cups a day. Typically only 1-2 that are highly caffeinated.

Some favorites:

White Chai from Teavana
    Mint Chocolate Rooibos from David's
    Vanilla Rooibos (I have had lots of great ones)
    Genmaicha
    Monkey Picked Oolong
    White Peony
    Mate when I need a boost
  • Stogie40
    Stogie40 Posts: 164 Member
    Options

My skin looks amazing. And the weight is coming off a lot easier. Drinking a hot cup of tea def relaxes me. I love it! Now I brew green or white tea to put in my protein smoothies.

Who else loves tea!

I’ve been wanting to try using green tea for my protein shakes, does it change the taste much?

Also, if you love green tea, try Matcha tea, it’s a fine powdered green tea, used in Japanese tea ceremony. It is amazing.
  • CynthiasChoice
    CynthiasChoice Posts: 1,047 Member
    Options
    I switched to drinking tea last year, and now I have a whole shelf full of different kinds, which I sweeten with Stevia. I have one for every mood or time of day. Caffeine bothers me at night so I drink Red Tea (Rooibos). My current favorites are Celestial Seasonings "Safari Spice" and "Bengal Spice."

During the day I alternate between spiced black teas and Jasmine Green Tea. I never thought I could give up coffee, but I have to admit, tea is a lot more fun, and my breath feels fresher and sweeter. I still have a cup of coffee once a week, though.
  • dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    I'm a tea drinker, too. I love Earl Grey and Tazo Rest. It smells heavenly.
  • eillamarie
    eillamarie Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    HATED tea growing up! But then I discovered peppermint/spearmint tea & David's Tea & now I drink it practically every day, especially in the colder months. If you're drinking un-caffinated tea it's a great way to get in some extra water, & it tastes so damn good & often has health benefits!
  • shockingpink33
    shockingpink33 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I drink tea constantly--hot or Iced! Love it! My favorite is standard Earl--there is just something about the scent that can't be beat!
  • nadia_in_mtl
    Options
    My favorite this winter is chili and chocolate tea from David's Tea. I love its fragrance and taste! I like Early Grey too.
  • nataliescalories
    nataliescalories Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I absolutely adore tea. I have one entire kitchen cabinet filled with loose leaf tea and load up whenever I travel some place special. My favorites are the Kusmi teas that I bought in Paris. I've never ever had tea better than theirs. I've even been ordering them online since I got back and...well...I think I have about 25% of the collection. lol.

Chocolate mint, Lapsang souchong, and Detox are my favs.

http://us.kusmitea.com/our-teas.html
  • joleenl
    joleenl Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I love tea too. I invested in two tea travel caddies from teavana. I keep one at work and one to go. I prefer green teas through the day and peppermint at night! I have a canister of tea in my locker at work and several at home.