Skinny Sat. Challenge Anyone???(6)

Options
ARE YOU READY????!!!!! Some of have a hard time staying in focus and on the plan over the weekend. A Skinny Sat. Challenge is just the answer for me! Here is the challenge: think double, double, double....double your exercise, double your water intake (within a healthy amt.) and double your willpower to stop eating after supper! We can sooooo do this! Also, you must log every calorie that crosses your lips and stay within your healthy limits. I weigh in on Sunday and if it weren't for these Skinny Sat. Challenges I would be embarrased to face Mr. Scale :blushing: Hopefully I will face that guy with a smile on my skinny face!!! :bigsmile: Are you innnnnnnn????? I AM SO IN! Check in here tonight to commit! Then check back in to let us know how you are doing and to encourage each other. Heeeeeeeerrrrrrrrre we go! Bring it on weekend! We are ready for you! :laugh:

Replies

• ncjc
    ncjc Posts: 9
    Options
    Sorry maybe next Saturday I have plans to do some drinking this weekend.
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    Count me in! I am on a roll!!!! :bigsmile: And I'm going to be working with my trainer ( :blushing: ) on Saturday instead of friday this weekend!!! :wink:
  • SraArroz
    SraArroz Posts: 238
    Options
    Count me in! =)
  • stevemasco
    Options
    I'm with you. I just started myfitnesspal and have seen results already; 1 lb lost for first week, but I feel much better than losing just 1 lb would indicate. I plan to do some long walks and a 50 mile bike ride.
  • vickysawyer
    vickysawyer Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    YES :) sounds great, I need new ways to shift the last 16 pounds :D
  • jzbaby626
    jzbaby626 Posts: 466
    Options
    The Skinny Wednesday challenge was a big help for me, so im in! :smile:
  • Fancy_Nancy2
    Fancy_Nancy2 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I'm in too.
  • ashley_alm
    ashley_alm Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    as usual, i'm in!!
  • Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    See you guys tommorow
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Cookie, Ashley and ndf....I am hearing commitment with a capital C! Awesome...See ya y here tomorrow with your exercise shoes on! JZ and Vicki are ready to take CONTROL of their weekend! That rocks! Share your success with us tomorrow! We are getting a nice SSC team together! Yeah!:happy:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    SRA and Steve it is great to have you aboard! Skywalker, welcome back and enjoy that Sat. workout with your new trainer! :wink: You are on a roll! S, S and S - There is power in numbers! We can celebrate our success together tomorrow evening!
    Bring it on!:drinker:
  • chris31
    chris31 Posts: 19
    Options
    I'm in I am not sure how this works but I need a challenge. I will weigh myself on Sunday and I will lose weight!!:sad:

343720.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    I'm in I am not sure how this works but I need a challenge. I will weigh myself on Sunday and I will lose weight!!:sad:

It is simple.....the first step is commitment! Done! :flowerforyou: Tomorrow double your exercise, double your water intake and no eating after dinner. Check in with us here tomorrow and let us know how it is going. We will cheer you on dear! You can do this! Piece of cake...rrr...ummmm....rice cake that is! :laugh:
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    I'm baaaaaaaack :wink: I'm in for this week, too!
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    I am here just working like crazy. How did you all do?

I just finished dinner no eating after that. Drank lots of water but low on the exercise today only 340 calories burned. No time and right now no energy.
  • Sebastiansmommy
    Options
    Count me in as well:bigsmile:
  • goldk
    goldk Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Count me in...
  • CarylMc1991
    Options
    Just woke up and saw this :) sounds great, count meeeee in! x
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    OK goldk, Caryl, Sebastiansmom, Alice and Kelynn....IT IS ON! Grab that water bottle and put those tennies on! It is going to be the greatest SSC ever! Check in with us later and let us know how it is going!

I have had raisin bran and skim for breakfast....going to chug it down with tons of water....then putting in the slimn6 -riup. Have a girl's day out so must make healthy choices. I am going to look for high fiber, low fat choices. I am planning on winding the day up with a trip to the treadmill. I sleep well when I hit that early evening. My reward at the end of the day is a long bubble bath....can't wait! What is your gameplan???
  • coniconstance
    coniconstance Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    OH I like this one.. Skinny Saturday it is! I got a good breakfast in.. going to go on a field trip with the dog to take on a few miles of trail.. I'll add some Wii Fitness time in on top of it..and we'll see what the day brings.. it's on!