Skinny Sat. Challenge Anyone???(6)

Options

Replies

• becky23
    becky23 Posts: 60
    Options
    HECK YES! I'm in! I need something like this every week to motivate me to do 110%! WOO!
  • empiremom
    empiremom Posts: 52
    Options
    ok this is it...i am in!

i am starting with a personal trainer tomorrow...i am excited about that, but i will do skinny today! =)
  • MFT2010
    MFT2010 Posts: 122
    Options
    I'M IN THE WEEKENDS ARE THE HARDEST FOR ME! THANKS FOR THE CHALLENGE!
  • mbrownks77
    mbrownks77 Posts: 137
    Options
    I'm in too!
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    HECK YES! I'm in! I need something like this every week to motivate me to do 110%! WOO!

Ok Becky...If you are 110% in...I am too! That is motivation!

Glad to have you mbrownks, MFT, and empiremom! Let's BRING IT!
  • Sebastiansmommy
    Options
    So far so good. Had a healthy breakfast and just finished a 3 mile jog. Later gonna go for a long walk with my so.:bigsmile:
  • CarylMc1991
    Options
    Been to the gym for over an hour and a half... I was sweating buckets!!! Still have another 9 cups of water to drink though... uuuh oh. I'll make it though! Thinking of doing the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred DVD after a bite to eat (healthy, of course) My only set back at the minute is I've busted my shoulder, so I can't turn my head to the left without yelping in pain.

Damn you shoulder!!!!!

How is everyone else doing!? :D

Caryl x
  • jzbaby626
    jzbaby626 Posts: 466
    Options
    Usually on weekends I barely drink any water, am not strict at all with my eating & dont do any workout. So today I am aiming for 8 cups of water, 30 minutes of exercise & staying on point with calories. 1 cup down & 7 to go. I didnt exercise yet. We'll see how it goes...i'll check back in later tonight.
  • girliegirl1822
    girliegirl1822 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I just got on I'm in :happy:
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    So far had a healthy breakfast, lunch and snack and have 5 glasses of water in... about to go work out! :smile:
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Been to the gym for over an hour and a half... I was sweating buckets!!! Still have another 9 cups of water to drink though... uuuh oh. I'll make it though! Thinking of doing the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred DVD after a bite to eat (healthy, of course) My only set back at the minute is I've busted my shoulder, so I can't turn my head to the left without yelping in pain.

Damn you shoulder!!!!!

How is everyone else doing!? :D

Caryl x

Oh Caryl x, you are a trooper. Don't compromise your health by doing exercises that will hurt that shoulder. It is NOT worth it! You are a trooper for being at the gym for 90 minutes. I think you have your SSC in girl! :drinker:

So far so good. :smile: I have one more walk on the treadmill to do. I was inspired this morning and worked out a bit longer than usual. At a healthy breakfast and went to lunch with a friend. Ordered a healthy strawberry-grilled chicken salad. Yummy and healthy. I have been good about the water but still have about half an ocean to go! Hope the salt from eating out doesn't compromise my weightloss. I seem to be sensitive to this. :grumble:

How are the rest of you doing today? Hope it has been a SS for you too! :flowerforyou:
  • Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Did 40 minutes of insanity today , and boy was i dripping with sweat :smile:
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    Worked out with my friend/trainer this afternoon. Over 2 hours of boxing and martial arts, over 900 calories burned, and a little sunburn on my nose.:laugh: Totally beat, but totally worth it :smile: Going to bed early tonight.
  • Fancy_Nancy2
    Fancy_Nancy2 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    well i did good today for calories but yet aging i could not workout 2 days in a row but I think Caia is finally starting to feel better her fever has broke finely but she is still very mommy only. I could be done eating today i have about 200 calories left but really want a glass of wine after little miss Caia last feeding for the day.
  • becky23
    becky23 Posts: 60
    Options
    50 minutes with Jillian Micheals this morning! WOoo!! and I've been going to the bathroom like crazy today! WOOOOo
  • Fancy_Nancy2
    Fancy_Nancy2 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    well i did good today for calories but yet aging i could not workout 2 days in a row but I think Caia is finally starting to feel better her fever has broke finely but she is still very mommy only. I could be done eating today i have about 200 calories left but really want a glass of wine after little miss Caia last feeding for the day.

Decide not to have my glass of wine since Caia last feeding was at 10:30 pm oh well don't need the empty calories anywise.

Nancy
  • coniconstance
    coniconstance Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    ended the day well.. did great on the exercise. Now I'm up and ready to take on a new day and a new challenge!
  • FabulousFifty
    Options
    Way to go skywalker, constance, and Becky! I am sweating just thinking about your workouts! That is commitment with a capital C! Watch out Mr. Scale!

ndfc: Good job on being under on your cals and saying NO to that glass of wine! That shows willpower! You keep putting that baby first right now. You won't regret it! I think you should start a "scrapbookers group!"

I weighed in this morning and Mr. Scale cooperated! I am down another pound for 13.5! Whoooo Hoooooo! Skywalker....watch out....I am coming for you!
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    Skywalker....watch out....I am coming for you!
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: You've been doing great all along! It's my turn! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Hey, whatever it takes to stay motivated :wink:
  • goldk
    goldk Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    So.. I ended up going over about 40 calories yesterday... not bad considering I didn't exercise. I took the day off... worked out 6 days last week (sun-fri). I'm okay with it :bigsmile: Today I will go for a walk.