Join me in Jillian Michaels 30 day shred starting 2/10

Options
Anyone interested in doing the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred with me? I need some support and want to start this Sunday - let me know or feel free to join in later on - just thought it would be nice to get a little support group going :) I have done it in the past and never made it to level 3...I am ready for the challenge!

Replies

• felcandy
    felcandy Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    ill do it, will you accept friend requests?
  • Mindmovesbody
    Mindmovesbody Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I'll jump on board. I made it through the whole thing last year around this time. It really was worth it. If I had repeated it right away I wouldn't be back here now! Ha ha! Anyway, I'm game. I'll send you a request!
  • allibasile
    Options
    Great looking forward to it! My goal is to make it, so many things always pop up along the way - but I'm ready for the challenge
  • Trista87Marie
    Trista87Marie Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I am in. This could be interesting :/
  • missbrie11
    missbrie11 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'll do it! I've never been able to get past week one, but am determined to do it. Some support would definitely help
  • allibasile
    Options
    I stink and already know I won't be able to do it Friday or Saturday (I will be traveling later) but I will double up, hopefully this Sunday and double up next Sunday to make up for the 2 days....this may be ambitious. we will find out!!!
  • DianaV86
    DianaV86 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'll join you!
  • JFP77
    JFP77 Posts: 50
    Options
    ok lets do it im really nervous about trying this as dont think i am fit enough but got to do something
  • RWatkis125
    RWatkis125 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I will join you! This is HUGE challenge for me, but I am excited!!!
  • denisek80
    denisek80 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I started this and had to stop cos I hurt my knee, but I'm ready to start again so will join you!
  • elle_272
    Options
    I'm in! I bought the dvd last year and only did it once! :-S It's going to be tough, but what doesn't kill us only makes us stronger!

Btw I'm new on here and would welcome any friend requests from like minded ladies! :-) I'm slowly getting to grips with this MPF lark, but 2 weeks in and already struggling to stay motivated!! Need to vary up my routine to stop me getting bored!
  • JFP77
    Options
    well you are still ahead of me i bought it last september and never got round to even doing it once
  • Dulcemami4ever
    Dulcemami4ever Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I will do it if I can pick it up at the store. Any of you know if its in walmart?
  • JFP77
    Options
    ok like i said i am terrified of doing this as dont know if i have the stamina and will probably will need lots of encouragement but i was wondering how brave you all feel would you all be willing to take some before shots then after shots when we finish? we can all post them when we finish so we can get a pat on the back for our hard work :)
  • anna473
    anna473 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I've done it before a few months ago but hurt my back halfway through level 2 and only did it sporadically after that. Time to get back to it!
  • anna473
    anna473 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I will do it if I can pick it up at the store. Any of you know if its in walmart?

All 3 videos are on youtube. : )
  • Millie2045
    Options
    Count me in I have already started it though I'm due
    to do day 7 level 1 today (I take Sundays off).
    I could hardly move the first day or two but it does
    get easier.
    Also measure yourself before you start.
    PS: you can get them on u tube for free
  • JFP77
    Options
    thanks for the tip about measuring yourself will do
  • hadlam83
    hadlam83 Posts: 140
    Options
    I will! My 30 Day Shred Dvd just arrived from Amazon yesterday - excited :)
  • Anewstart2013
    Options
    Id love to join you all. I will be in day 5 level 1 on Sunday. Right now I am hoping my abs will stop burning before my next workout. If I dont have someone to account to my motivation will stop cause its kicking my booty!