Options
    I'm in! Oohh Weee I'm nervous!
  • Kandrapitcher
    Kandrapitcher Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    A little late but I am going to start today
  • thaikitty
    Options
    I am on day 19! Day 9 of level 2! I started the end of January and only have skipped one day due to illness. Feel free to add me if anyone wants. I did not take before pictures or measure, but really wish I would have!
  • arobinson15
    Options
    I am in as well! Starting today. Feel free to add me :)
  • coke_bottle
    coke_bottle Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I just started today!
  • khicks2288
    khicks2288 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    So glad I found this! I was already planning on starting today!! Let's do this!! (I've started before but have never made it past day 3, same old excuses..."I'm too tired" "I don't have time" etc.)

I will accept friend requests.
  • Im going to start it on the 14th of Feb if anyone, just one person, would like to be my buddy w/ it? Female only please! PM me
  • cswafford49
    cswafford49 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm interested but where would I find the plan?
  • AshleyMertes
    Options
    I restarted it last week...day 3 was yesterday, tomorrow I'm doing day 4! :)
  • AshleyMertes
    Options
    I'm interested but where would I find the plan?

I got mine from Walmart, it's like $10! :)
  • LMadams8519
    LMadams8519 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I started it last month and stopped....I'm a day behind you but I'll start it again when I get home from work today. I def need the support as well.
  • LMadams8519
    LMadams8519 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Youtube has it...the clarity isnt great, but its free :)
  • tamarapeart
    Options
    I just started this work out today. I just did level 1, and it was tough, but I made it through it. Feel free to add me, all of you. I could use all the encouragement, and love to give it back.
  • heyyoudontgiveup
    heyyoudontgiveup Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3 but I can totally slow down and do it a few extra days. hahah. Feel free to add me if you're also doing it :)
  • Karrrrl
    Karrrrl Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 4 just now but would love to get some support from people who are either just starting or who have been doing it for a while!
    Feel free to add me and I'll try and support you as much as I can :)
  • christy47
    Options
    Count me in too...!!!
  • kaekencoffee
    kaekencoffee Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow. Going to get hubby to take my measurements, check my weight and I'm starting. This body is the only one I'll ever have, so I'd best take care of it (now that I'm getting older!). It's never too late until you're 6 feet under!
  • ccaym
    ccaym Posts: 86
    Options
    I plan to start this week!
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I had to stop for 2 weeks because of being sick and having food poisoning, but started again yesterday. I got to 11 days and it was fun, so now I'm on day 2. Feel free to friend me everybody.