Still ugly

Options

Replies

• Ladycosta
    Options
    My Dear,

As everyone has said, if this is your pic, you are stunning, but even it is not...

...everything we do and say starts in our mind. What we think is very important. When you have a thought, ask yourself, who would have me thinking unkind, bad or ugly things about myself ?? A person who loves me or a person who does not? Would God or satan have you think negative thoughts?

Only hateful people and satan, would have you thinking anything negative about yourself. Recognize that and decide that they will NOT control your thoughts.

Satan loves to get in EVERYONES head, but you must be the one to evict him. <3
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    All the above posts say it , honestly take it from someone who is old enough to be your Grandad, you are not ugly, you may feel you do not fit some sort of Photoshoped magazine cover photo but no one does

C'mon, you have a whole wonderful life ahead of you, enjoy it

And if you really really do feel so low, go and see your GP
  • dhausafus
    Options
    From your picture you are far from ugly! I know it says no reply but I am giving you my opinion.
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I love this site :flowerforyou:
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Who told you that you're ugly? I know a good optometrist.
  • Micahroni84
    Micahroni84 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Oh to be 18 again.....
  • Textmessage
    Textmessage Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Crawling in my skin, these wounds they will not heal. Fear is how I fall, confusing what is real

There's something inside me that pulls beneath the surface

Consuming, Confusing.

This lack of self-control I fear is never ending

Controlling. I can't seem.....To find myself again
    My walls are closing in
    (without a sense of confidence and I'm convinced that there's just too much pressure to take)

I've felt this way before....

So insecure
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    It's a sad thing, but the only person in the world that could look at that sweet young face and say "ugly" is you.
  • sabgirls5
    Options
    Honey not to be mean but you need to invest some money in some eye glasses because you are gorgeous!!! Take a good hard look at yourself and own that beauty love :)
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    No replies needed, just venting.

If you didn't want replies maybe you'd have been better creating a blog post? It wouldn't matter if I thought you were pretty or not, I'm a random stranger, obviously this post will get you a lot of attention and maybe make you feel better for about 10 seconds but ultimately YOU have got to learn to love YOURSELF :flowerforyou:
  • mochalishious
    mochalishious Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hun I will say it one more time you are beautiful. I totally get how you see yourself is not how others see you. When you wake up look in the mirror say I am beautiful everyday. The day will come & you will see what we all see. Beauty is not only physical its mental.
  • sidewinder76
    Options
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Often the answer lies in a change of view.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I hope you feel better. :flowerforyou:
  • cuterbee
    cuterbee Posts: 545
    Options
    I thought I was ugly, too, at 18 -- between my family and high school, and the type of person I was then, it was a pretty easy trap to fall into.

You're NOT ugly, far from it. You may not realize it now, but I hope someday you will.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Any woman that makes the most of what she was born with is beautiful.
    Don't be so hard on yourself.
  • lousoulbody
    lousoulbody Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Hot and sexy yes, but ugly….. NO way….you need to find the good deep inside and multiply that by 100….. "A Peaceful Heart is the greatest gift we could give ourselves" work on your heart and the rest will follow.

Cheers
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    It's a sad thing, but the only person in the world that could look at that sweet young face and say "ugly" is you.

^^ Totally this.
  • becky6m
    becky6m Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    If you tell yourself your ugly then you will never see your true beauty.
  • Simone_King
    Simone_King Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    In my view, no one is ugly. Everyone has beauty.
  • annemcharles
    annemcharles Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I agree with the others...if that is you in the picture you ar e FAR from ugly!!! I notice that you are 18 y/o...take this from an "old lady" (37 y/o) who always felt ugly in her younger years. Appreciate what you look like now...enjoy it! You will look back in 20 years at old pics and think, "what was my problem? I looked great!". Seriously - beautiful profile pic! Good luck sweetie...keep your head up!